Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove showing who's spectating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
If you're de recording a potential hacker, if they see that someone is spectating them they'll be like "Oh someone's spectating me! Better turn those hacks of"
You see where I'm going here?
Just make it so it's not there, and if it's there for Admins sake , maybe make it so only admins can see it!

Attachments

• IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    878.2 KB · Views: 254

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Thanks for the arrow in the picture, now I know what you're talking about.
Yes, there is a command called sm_speclist_hideme. I doubt that you can use it (It would probably be renamed for easier use if you could) and I'm not sure if you should be allowed to.

Last edited:

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Thanks for the arrow in the picture, now I know what you're talking about.
Yes, there is a command called sm_speclist_hideme. I doubt that you can use it (It would probably be renamed for easier use if you could) and I'm not sure if you should be able to.

You can use it as a normal player (I've used it before to catch footage of hackers without getting noticed)

Console

Server Clearing
sm_speclist_hideme does so the player you are spectating Can't see you spectating hin.

Stub

Somewhat Threatening

shift w

Stubb it basically says who you're spectating I don't think it will show up for the person being spectated

You're right, i thought the same would show to the person i'm spectating (Just tested it) my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom