Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove showing !calladmin announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
If I'm, let's say trying to get an admin on a server which a hacker is on, when it says "Pablo The Wizard has reported Jim for haxing" its pretty much guaranteed that the hacker will either turn off the hacks or leave, I suggest we make it so it's not visable for others. (I don't know if this is still usable for everyone, I think it shows up to the ones that has access to the command, though not sure)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
+1 to this. Just the other day I used !calladmin and the dude I called admin on tries to guilt trip me for doing it.

If a user sees that they're getting reported and by who, they can also single out the user that reported them. For example, once a long time ago when I was admin on a DarkRP server, a user wasn't happy they were getting banned so they posted my steam URL on 4chan and said that I was giving away free games so my friends list would suddenly get spammed.

The less these guys know about who's reporting them the better.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

+1, I had encountered the hacker scenario before and then almost got in trouble for call admin abuse because they had turned off their hacks when they saw that I had reported them.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
+1 Even though I don't use this anymore, I prefer callin them on discord. The few times I used this no admin appeared to help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom