Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove RPSControl from deathrun or add a feature that can turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatboy7

Unremarkable

Hatboy7

I just dont like how people are getting controlled and then die without their will. I just want to use the rock paper scissors taunt without this plugin. It also causes a lot of exploits like the runners being able to go to the death area.

Or maybe we could make a way to turn the plugin off so you wont control a player

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Or don't engage in RPS if you don't accept the risk of being controlled? You wouldn't complain if you always took control of your enemy which means your issue is with the risk you willingly take.

Hatboy7

Unremarkable

Hatboy7

Or don't engage in RPS if you don't accept the risk of being controlled? You wouldn't complain if you always took control of your enemy which means your issue is with the risk you willingly take.
I meant that I want to use the RPS taunt without taking the risk and just use the taunt like normal

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
The taunt really only serves the purpose to quicken the pace at 50/50 doors which I completely support and actively use. If you just want to use the taunt to use the taunt, deathrun isn't the place since it universally serves that purpose.

As for the plugin glitch, it isn't or at least shouldn't be affecting your gameplay unless you're the one exploiting it since the typical outcomes are
A. Death spawns with the runners and is a free KOS for them or it's declaritively a freerun since there is no activator.
or
B. A runner spawns in the same spot as the death and both are forced to kill each other.

The problem I have with your suggestion over controlling whether the plugin on or off is that there'd be no good prior indicator to aware the tauntint correspondant that it'd control them or not.

Hatboy7

Unremarkable

Hatboy7

The taunt really only serves the purpose to quicken the pace at 50/50 doors which I completely support and actively use. If you just want to use the taunt to use the taunt, deathrun isn't the place since it universally serves that purpose.

As for the plugin glitch, it isn't or at least shouldn't be affecting your gameplay unless you're the one exploiting it since the typical outcomes are
A. Death spawns with the runners and is a free KOS for them or it's declaritively a freerun since there is no activator.
or
B. A runner spawns in the same spot as the death and both are forced to kill each other.

The problem I have with your suggestion over controlling whether the plugin on or off is that there'd be no good prior indicator to aware the tauntint correspondant that it'd control them or not.
Well, there I must agree with you. I think I changed my mind about RPSControl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom