Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove respawn on Deathrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Definitely not needed. The current second-life plugin already makes the first trap on every map useless. The only reason I can think of why it is even there in the first place is that this way the chance of successfully going through a course is significantly higher than without it. It doesn't really hurt anyone, but it could also be removed.

Increasing the second-life time would just be ridiculous. It is already a pretty unfair plugin. The only thing that compensates for it is the short time it is active.
As @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda said, he thinks it should be removed. I have very little experience with Deathrun but I know Malz does so I'm gonna take credit for his idea. Remove respawn time

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I don't get why a donator should have the ability to do this while a normal player doesn't.

I feel like donator perks should be cosmetic and shouldn't give you an advantage over other players.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
As @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda said, he thinks it should be removed. I have very little experience with Deathrun but I know Malz does so I'm gonna take credit for his idea. Remove respawn time

Please read what someone said more carefully, especially when it's quoted.

It doesn't really hurt anyone, but it could also be removed.

That is what I said.

Nonetheless, I am not against removing it completely from deathrun. It is a fun plugin, but it is very abusable. For instance, on dr_undertale you can easily skip the first 3 traps.

Edit: Either remove it or keep it. No "donors only" option, no "make the time shorter/longer". Keep it or remove it.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I reopened the votes because I wanted to change mine. I noticed that most people who voted no actually get the effect and are a bit biased because of that. It's not an important plugin, it is abusable indeed, let's just remove it.

D

Deleted member 2966

As others said, it's easily abusable because of the game type, especially on vsh_dr_block where you can skip the entire map and spawn at the end. However I'd say let's keep it as it is now. If death has enough deathrun skills he can still kill people exactly after second life period ended.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Damnit! I should’ve actually voted myself
Votes yes to trick Benedevil into thinking he read it wrong

Sees that someone changed their vote to yes and hopes Bene believes he’s senile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom