Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove player's body perk l 2x Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
It's actually gives you advantage against others to prevent to get headshots and others hits. Player´s hit-box is the same, and it's really hard to aim for some parts of the body. It's really annoying and you can't deal anything against this.
20200222194941_1.jpg

its better to have this model possibility on others, funny gamemode servers and Remove it from vanilla, payload, CP, duel and others "competitive" servers.
The alternative solution is to make possible to !disable them

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
TLDR: The model perks prob arent getting removed. If you have an alternative solution, you're welcome to suggest it.

Philip

Australium
We already had a thread suggesting this. Currently, we cannot do much until something else replaces it as a store option/a compromise is made (or as to my current knowledge).

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
TLDR: The model perks prob arent getting removed. If you have an alternative solution, you're welcome to suggest it.
An alternative solution is like i said: remove it from "competitive" servers to make it balanced and leave it on others funny/alternative gamemodes.
Or make it possible to !disable them

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
An alternative solution is like i said: remove it from "competitive" servers to make it balanced and leave it on others funny/alternative gamemodes.
Or make it possible to !disable them

By competitive, do you mean vanilla?

Also, do you know if a plug-in exists to disable the view from other players? The only options I can think of would be cheats.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Perhaps the players real hitbox/model could be outlined while using a model perk. Like the RTD, except a bit less noticable and obviously not viewable through walls.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

I'm not sure if its possible but a command to toggle it client side would make both sides happy

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Has been made more expensive for the time being. Everytime someone uses the item, they are basically paying a reclaimed metal at this point.
Sadly there is no way to disable it client side

Aleorix

Unremarkable
This is like the resize head (pay2win advantage for donors pretty much), they sometimes use it in like jailbreak to counter rebelling snipers so that they can't headshot them easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom