Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove/Nerf medic tank healing (SZF)

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
I mean, tank is already overpowered on his own, being able to one shot any player except for heavy with high morale. The tank also reinforces a braindead playstyle, where you literally just have to rush in at the enemy team, and voila you killed half of the survivors. This is to the point where some outright say that we should remove tank from the gamemode, though I do disagree with that notion.
To counter this, Tank has a constant health drain, just like how he did in the original L4D2. However, players have devised an ingenious strategy to counter-act this downside: They can heal him using amputator medic. This is in my opinion unfair.
Having medics constantly giving an insta-kill machine free health points and making sure he never dies is just infuriating to fight against. Please either nerf medic tank healing, or just outright make it so he can't heal tanks.

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Slightly reduced healing(for tank) and crit healing so if players deal damage to him instead of hiding medics will never outheal the health drain.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom