Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Necro Mash/Spawn Sentry (RTD effect) from Deathrun servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky

Hello Blackwonder staff members! As a regular in most of Blackwonder Deathrun servers(The European ones at least) I suggest that Necro Mash gets removed from all Deathrun servers due to it being a useless and annoying RTD effect, Necro Mash is guaranteed to get someone killed by either being squashed by the hammer or being pushed to a trap or a map hazard (pits, holes, spikes, etc) so because of this I request that it's removed from the RTD list of all Blackwonder Deathrun servers, also I'd also like to remove the sentry spawn effect due it being exploitable by death, the sentry can shoot through walls on certain maps like dr_undertale, but oddly enough it only shoots if death spawned it for some reason. So in the end I politely request that both effects are removed for game balance and overall fairness.
Sincerely,
Thug

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I don't play on Death Run at all, but I used to. I honestly don't think this needed. RTDs don't happen that often, and to the best of my knowledge, the Sentry can't kill anyone. Necro Smash is also kind of fun, a few people will die, sure, but you have enough time to run away from it.

Jacky

I don't play on Death Run at all, but I used to. I honestly don't think this needed. RTDs don't happen that often, and to the best of my knowledge, the Sentry can't kill anyone. Necro Smash is also kind of fun, a few people will die, sure, but you have enough time to run away from it.
Thanks for replying, I assure you, players use the rtd feature on those servers extensively, and the sentry "thingy" is true but it only happens on certain maps, and the necro mash can be extremely dangerous in narrow locations or locations with pits.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

RTD (Roll the Dice) is a plugin that allows you to roll a dice of effects that could negatively, positively or barely affect you and the surrounding players. It's based around luck and if a RED rolls Necro Smash or Bad Sauce on low health then that's just bad luck.

Despite that, I still believe Necro Smash should be removed on the DR servers, as it's very annoying considering how linear the courses are, giving some people not enough room to get away from it, especially the people who didn't spawn it in as they don't get the loud "Surprise!" voice line to alert them.

As for Spawn Sentry, it's mostly fine. Most maps in the rotation (excluding dr_undertale_final) have a thick glass wall that the sentry either cannot target RED's through or can't properly shoot through, and it can actually be helpful on some traps for the spawner as it can work like an extra step for them to stand on. Again, RTD is a an RNG plugin and if it puts you in a terrible position then that's just bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom