Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Remove jb_qbus_mc_snow_fix5 suggestion

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Username: StenRodd

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_qbus_mc_snow_fix5

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? Here's are the list that why this map needs to remove
1. Kart secret is no fun, it delays the round and ruins lr, e.g VSH
2. infinite red uber secret is impossible to defeat rebels, which also ruins round unless rounds ends or heavy with holiday punch can only way to stop them
3. I don't like the secret music it plays for so long that it interrupts warden orders, the only way to get rid of it is to type snd_restart on console

Map maker if you are reading this, please remove these features or just give rebel secret something else like crits, mini crits or anything other than Uber or invincibility

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Map maker if you are reading this, please remove these features or just give rebel secret something else like crits, mini crits or anything other than Uber or invincibility
Or just be a good warden and don't let them rebel.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Or just be a good warden and don't let them rebel.
Even as good warden, they are gonna rebel anyway and my guards don't get them and failed when i say hunt and chase, can't leave reds tho because warden needs to take care of them

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
verified this map is very broken and unplayable.
the "rebel spot" includes:
- music boxes to spam the server with overlapping music tracks
- infinite uber
- speed boost
- glitchy-kart that crashes/softlocks users at round end
- access to the skybox

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I think this map should remove, plus most likely no one will ever pick this map anymore. Due to the same problem as Crappy and other people say above it.

+Voted Yes to removed

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom