Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove jb_crossroads_v1a suggestion

UsernameK1

Strange
Staff Member
User name: UsernameK1

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_crossroads_v1a

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? The map is broken in many ways and in my opinion it's just not good, I don't know about anyone else's opinions though.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
User name: UsernameK1

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_crossroads_v1a

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? The map is broken in many ways and in my opinion it's just not good, I don't know about anyone else's opinions though.
Hello @UsernameK1 ,

Thank you for your suggestion, but can you please explain in what ways it is broken and why you do not like it.
Knowing what is broken really helps with making a decision on the removal of a map.

I hope you are having a great day.

With kind regards,
Lucas

UsernameK1

Strange
Staff Member
Hello @UsernameK1 ,

Thank you for your suggestion, but can you please explain in what ways it is broken and why you do not like it.
Knowing what is broken really helps with making a decision on the removal of a map.

I hope you are having a great day.

With kind regards,
Lucas
Hi @KamiKoroshi , Thank you for replying

In the ways that I see are broken; 1. The armory door opens from the inside and you can't open it from the outside, 2. That I know of there is no way to get into armory as a red, 3. Sometimes you can get stuck in the rebel spot, (I don't know if this one counts as being broken but I'm going to put it here anyways.) 4. you can't open the cells with the warden menu plugin.

In the ways that I don't like it is; 1. I don't like the layout of where the mini games are, and 2. look at number 4.

Last edited:

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

There are multiple bugs on this map which isn't made up for as the map itself is one of the worst I've seen on blackwonder rivalling quake on how bad it is

Remove pls <3

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
It does have some mechanical issues. Crush game, for example, traps reds that aren't directly standing on a tile inside of a wall, instead of teleporting them in or killing them outright. The armory being inaccessible isn't a new thing however, we have another map in rotation that works similarly, I believe its Complex.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom