Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove jail_night_dynf_v5b suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Username: Pienamai

Which map is the suggestion about? jail_night_dynf_v5b

What is supposed to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? This is an extremely old map that I believe offers nothing to JB except nostalgia, which is not enough to keep a map as proven by sincinatti. It is a flat plane with very little minigames, making rounds extremely repetitive. It also has multiple easy rebel spots making escaping and sniping the entire blue team really easy.
1662220419453.jpeg

Last edited:

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I refuse to believe its easy to rebel on a minecraft map with good blues. Though I do agree it's repetitive and a majority of Wardens do the first 2 minigames (crush and nine square) first almost every round. There is no variety in these minecraft maps and honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it gone. Allows other maps to shine

Pienamai

Face Melting
I refuse to believe its easy to rebel on a minecraft map with good blues. Though I do agree it's repetitive and a majority of Wardens do the first 2 minigames (crush and nine square) first almost every round. There is no variety in these minecraft maps and honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it gone. Allows other maps to shine
I think you're confusing the map, this is the map I'm talking about
1662220087663.png

Pienamai

Face Melting
Ok but being more serious now.
This map might not be extremely unbalanced, but it's still a very flat map, making it a sniper paradise where you can easily get sniped from across the map, combine that with the easy rebel spots, and bhop being very easy on flat maps, and you get a map that very easy for a sniper to escape and pick off the blue team.
Additionally, the map doesn't have many minigames, and the ones it has aren't very good or interesting.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The map may be open, but cell area is not. Get control of the cell block and reds will have a hard time getting away from the group.
Additionally, the map doesn't have many minigames, and the ones it has aren't very good or interesting.
Not every map has to have some weird gimmick in its minigames. And the minigames it does have aren't easy ones either, most people still can't complete stairway or obby on that map.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
NGL would be cool if someone familiar with hammer could edit this map and add more minigames. There isn't really any issues layout-wise imo, just that the minigame selection is limited, as supreme said.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
NGL would be cool if someone familiar with hammer could edit this map and add more minigames. There isn't really any issues layout-wise imo, just that the minigame selection is limited, as supreme said.
Add secret button that doxxes your ip address

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I've always liked this map but you run out of minigames to play so quickly that it would be nice if a few more were added.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Declining due to votes, hopefully the remake will give the map more variety :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom