Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove cp_coldfront and cp_foundry from medics vs. engineers (also add goldrush back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

sorry if i have typos, im on mobile typing this at 11pm. coldfront and foundry should be removed for 4 reasons.

1. Coldfront is small. Coldfront has only 3 points, and not too much rooms or such where you can reasonably colony in, and foundry has 1 colony spot that can be easily leaped to.

2. They have no spots. This kind of branches off from my last point. Because both were designed for CP gameplay and KOTH gameplay the maps are a straight line. They have hallways and open areas and thats really it.

3. The maps have barely been voted.
Ive personally seen Foundry and Coldfront voted for a couple times, and it typically is from someone either influencing others to vote for the map or a close tie happening, and then they typically tell people to rock the vote.

4. The maps lose player count. Quite a bit of timed ive seen maybe 20 player servers vote for Foundry or Coldfront to then drop to around 7 players once they switch maps.

I also did a poll on 2 discord servers based on the server about this matter.
Screenshot_20210227-231712_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20210227-231945_Discord.jpg

(also side note, add back gold rush because we had normal gold rush but then was replaced by gold rush zombie which had a glitched door so it had to be removed so we dont have og goldrush, plus it was a really fun and balanced map that brought in a lot of players )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom