Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove blue crits on warday

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Even with the team imbalance blues having 100% crits on warday is ridiculously overpowered and leads to boring sniper dominated wardays where you just get bodyshot while trying to advance to where the blues are

Yeetoz

Scarcely Lethal
Just Focus Down Whoever Goes warden and Keep Doing that Until no one has Motivation to keep going warden

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Every other LR the teams balance and warden locks, I just don’t get why warday is different. Don’t see why you can’t balance teams, lock warden and do normal random crits

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Blus gets crits because they are out numbered, I have seen reds winning on warday quite often.
It would be really bad idea to remove crits for blus on warday because they are out numbered and will lose a lot.

Do you have any better suggestions for blue team?

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Blue's get crits because there's 1/3 of them compared to reds.
Blus gets crits because they are out numbered, I have seen reds winning on warday quite often.
It would be really bad idea to remove crits for blus on warday because they are out numbered and will lose a lot.

Do you have any better suggestions for blue team?
Did you even read my reply above yours lol.

I’m saying make warday auto balance the teams so they are even and then remove blue crits and replace it with both teams having the same random crits as a normal day

War day is like the only LR day that doesn’t auto balance teams it doesn’t really make sense

• Haha
Reactions: Jim

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
I’m saying make warday auto balance the teams so they are even and then remove blue crits and replace it with both teams having the same random crits as a normal day
Yeah it's good idea but,
that would make the LR less interesting and less fun, others have auto balanced because LR is unique and has different play style which is fun (excepted some of them),
If we do it, a lot of people won't play or choose the LR plus what if someone did custom lr and said warday instead
I personally like blus having crits, makes the game more intense and teamwork to defeat blus together

JB isn't really a balanced gamemode anyway

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I personally prefer the LRs which balance teams and remove blue crits. Any reason why people don't like this specifically for the Warday LR?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I personally prefer the LRs which balance teams and remove blue crits. Any reason why people don't like this specifically for the Warday LR?
If I wanted to play stock arena there's thousands of other servers I could join instead. The way things are now keeps things more interesting imo.

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
if its a big deal why not have both as lrs, warday which is less blues but with crits, then make an arena version lr just called arena or something which evens the teams but unlike say "specific classawars" lets you choose like warday. We already keep lrs the community dislike for variety since they get chosen sometimes even if hated, and if people want a new arena lr why not add it.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

if its a big deal why not have both as lrs, warday which is less blues but with crits, then make an arena version lr just called arena or something which evens the teams but unlike say "specific classawars" lets you choose like warday. We already keep lrs the community dislike for variety since they get chosen sometimes even if hated, and if people want a new arena lr why not add it.
I agree with Peppa suggestion, I feel like that is a way to make both sides happy, with the people such as 10k that like "the way things are now keeps things more interesting imo" and people like peter and snakeman that tend to prefer that more even out full on deathmatch. just my thoughts on it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom