Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Removal of Major Crits Jr.'s Grappling Hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Major Crits Jr. has this thing he can do with a grappling hook where he can literally grapple onto his opponents. The problem with this is that the opponents are unable to deal thousands of points of damage in the 5 seconds or so it takes to be killed by the grappling hook, and he can take out a huge chunk of a team guaranteed, if not the whole team. Not to mention, this is also the version of Major Crits that moves faster, so it's basically Saxton Hale with a grappling hook.

Also, because he can grapple onto players, he can follow a player with perfect accuracy and hit them should the hale not want to wait the required 3 seconds to kill them.

I personally think to avoid this rather cheap and unavoidable tactic, the grappling hook should either be made so it cannot latch onto enemies, or be removed altogether.

Last edited:
I'm personally fine with the grappling hook, it's just two things that make it way too powerfu. and one thing that makes him underpowered too.
1. The bleed damage. That's just... unnecersary if he can shoot you with a rocket launcher and just stick to you like glue.
2. Restrict him to the grappling hook when maneuvering with it. It's primary function to add maneuverbility to make up for his slow speed in exchange for his main weapon. For this reason, it should be treated as a strategic decision.
3. His rocket launcher is a little too slow, and just out-right boring and easy to dodge (hence, people using grappling hooks to get kills). Atleast have decently fast rockets to make him playable if these changes were to take place.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I've decided not to remove it, since it would make him way less mobile, but he's now unable to hook into players, this change should be applied after bene updates the servers, thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom