Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Reggie The Mouse's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

User name: Reggie The Mouse

Name
Reggie The Mouse

Your Age
14 (November 13 2004)

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:232883827

Your DiscordID
Edventr#8101

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak LA is what I play on the most, so that would be the server I would want to mod.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I really like Black Wonder, and I recently have been playing on it a lot. I also have never been a mod so it would be a nice to try. Also I would like to keep the server fun for everyone, I'll try my best to make everyone have a nice time, while enforcing rules. Over all I just want to because I enjoy BLW its by far my favorite server here. I've got a lot of hours in a pretty short time I would like to think.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Console, and Lox.

When are you usually available to play?
I'm usually on everyday, but every now and then i'll have to work for my dad or go to my moms. I get back from school around 4:00 pm and that's from South Dakota. Also sometimes I just wont get on cause of sickness. Schools a big factor though.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
So...

Racism, Chat spam, mic spam, Being offensive, and speaking other language. = warn, then a mute/gag (gag only if chat related)

Inappropriate Spray or decal. Spray = perm spray ban. Decal = Warning, then if not changing it I would give them a 1 hour ban, and so on.

Advertising hacks: perm gag/mute.

Exploiting: Warning, then if still exploiting slay, then if continued a 1 hour ban.

Hacking: Perm ban, with evidence to prove.

Abusing the "!calladmin" command, I would give a warning and if they continue then I would ban for 1 hour.

If they were impersonating staff, I would warn and ask them to change profile pic, if they continue I would ban them for 1 hour.

___Now for the Jailbreak part of this. ___

If they over talk staff when mic check I would, warn, then if continued mute for 1 hour.

Pretty much the same with warden. IF they over talk warden I would warn them, and if continued I would mute for 1 hour.

Armory Camping, I would warn, if continued slay, and if still continued 1 hour ban.

If they Ghost, I will warn them, if continued Gag for 1 hour. Or mute if they somehow did it over voice.

If they Delay, I would warn them, then if continued slay, then again if continued I would ban for 1 hour.

For late spawn, I would slay them and tell them not to do that. If they continue to do it I would ban them for 1 hour.

Sticky traps, I would ask them to remove them and warn them, if continued I would slay, and if they continue 1 hour ban.

__Now for blu__

If you button griefing, I slay them and warn them not to do it again. If continued I would team ban for 1 hour.

Free hit, I would warn them mainly. But if its intentional slay and if continued 1 hour team ban.

Mass Free Kill, I would ban them for 7 days or more.

Leaving warden with out permission, I would warn them, then slay if they don't go back, then if still continued 1 hour team ban.

Team kill, I would Respawn the poor fellow that got killed, and slay the guy who team killed. If they continue doing this then I would team ban them for 1 hour.

Force bait, I would give a warning, and if they continue slay, and again if continued 1 hour team ban.

Favoritism, I would warn, if continued 1 hour team ban.

__Now Red__

Ammo Glitching, I will warn them and slay, and if they continue doing it I would ban them for 1 hour.

__Moving on to Warden__

Illegal Friendly Fire, I would turn off FF and team ban them for 1 hour.

Not giving repeats, I would tell them to give repeats and warn them on that, if continued 1 hour team ban.

Not willing to go warden, Force random blue and a warning, if its one person not going I would team ban them for 1 hour. If there are many people and maybe not talking I would mic check them.

Warden hog, warning, then if continued 30 minute or 1 hour team ban.

Renaming reds: warning, if continued 30 minute or 1 hour team ban.

Lying, Warning and slay, if continued then 1 hour team ban.

Chaining mini game, Warning, then if continued 30 minute or 1 hour team ban.

Trick Orders, Warning, if continued slay, and if still continued 1 hour team ban.

Illegal days, warning, if continued slay, and if still continued 1 hour team ban.

LR Denial, I would Warn, then give the red that should've got LR, LR. If continued 1 hour team ban.

With custom its the same as LR Denial (one above) but if its an illegal custom then nothing.

Kill order, Warn, then slay if continued, then if continued 1 hour team ban.

Exposing Under Cover Staff, Warning, and if continued 1 hour gag/mute.

False accusations are made, Warn. Then if continued, 1 hour gag/mute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I was beyond toxic, if there was to be a rank above toxic, that would be me. Super recent actually, its bad I know i'm trying to change as we speak which I think is going good. I don't talk as much crap the most recent and most toxic thing definitely is me and Shovel fighting. I'll try my best to not be toxic anymore, like I said above i'm currently trying to change. By the way when I say "ban for 1 hour" the number can increase depending how much they do it. I do believe over time I will be a great mod. Also yes I based this a lot off Raven's app, but I put my opinion, unless I agreed then I put a close answer. I thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this, and think about this. Thank you for the great time on BLW.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

By the way its 2:12 AM right now, I am so very sorry if it is not correct, or if its grammatically incorrect, or just over all does not look good. I am beyond tired. I just wanted to get this in, I've been wanting to for a long time.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Hi Reggie!

I'm not gonna say too much because I have to be at work in an hour but thanks for applying! The main thing I'm concerned with is the ladder. Can you go into more detail? As in, what would happen after they were punished for 1 hour? Is that it? Does the ladder reset, or does it grow?

I'm not going to comment or, or even look at, your chat/punishment history for right now because I'm in quite a rush and am only really able to comment on your application itself. With that said,

If they were impersonating staff, I would warn and ask them to change profile pic, if they continue I would ban them for 1 hour.

I'd assume you'd ask them to change their name too, correct?

Also, what would you do if a blue team member did not have a mic on JB?

I've played with you a lot and can vouch for your best and worst moments in JB, but in my opinion, the good outweighs the bad. I'll leave the history and the technicalities to another staff member who reviews this. Overall, I wish you luck in your app.

Edventr

Unremarkable

Jazz

Sorry it took me so long to respond, and thank you Lox for looking at my app I appreciate it.

I'am very sorry my ladder did not get in to much detail, I was super tired. I will list a better ladder bellow.

Warn>(if needed slay)>1 hour ban>3 hour ban>6 hour ban>1 day ban> 2 days ban> 4 days ban> 1 week ban>2 week ban> 1 month> permanent ban.

The ban could also be a team ban in some cases, and or a gag/mute.

With the "If they were impersonating staff, I would warn and ask them to change profile pic, if they continue I would ban them for 1 hour." Yes I would also ask them to change there name, sorry about not including it.

Now for if a Blu team member did not have a mic, assuming I did a mic check, I would team ban them for 1 hour, the ladder above would be used. If they prove they have a mic I would unteam ban them. If I didn't mic check, then I would.

Thank you Lox, and goodnight.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro Reggie!
Sorry that my response is a bit slow, as I've had trouble finding time to write this. Therefore, my review won't be that detailed.

I took a quick look at your chatlogs, and frankly, the most alarming thing for me is your blatant bind that you seem to use multiple times a day. I've seen the bind in-game multiple times myself, and I know you're not spamming it, but seeing the true extent of the usage makes me a bit worried.
There are some other concerning entries, such as "you fucking big head dumb ass piece of shit" and "Fuck you Shovel I hope no one loves you and it stays that way", which are insults aimed at others. These are fairly fresh, only a few days old as well.
There is some other swearing, but I didn't include it because they're not that recent.
1569281503812.png

1569281618643.png

1569281757747.png

Thanks for including your ladder, and from what I see, there is some minor deviation from our standard, which doesn't really matter as you'll adjust over time.
Here is the only punishment that I have a problem with:
Mass Free Kill, I would ban them for 7 days or more.
We don't ban MFKers anymore, we start off with a week teamban.

I'll try my best to not be toxic anymore, like I said above i'm currently trying to change.
About this. Both of us know about the toxicity in your chatlogs. I believe that your toxicity is still too recent for you to be staff. The main issue for me though isn't really your toxicity, it's that bind.
I believe you require some time to improve your chatlogs. I don't really see any other issues with your application though.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom