Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Reds should afk when asking for a repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
This happens countless times, but a red asks for a repeat and then all the reds think they have the right to wander all over the place while the repeat is being giving, making it hard to control them. If you kill the reds who wander around, they cry 'freekill' as they were asking for a repeat.

I think reds should be afk frozen whilst asking for a repeat so that they don't disobey any orders.

Should it be a rule for reds to afk freeze in order to validly ask for a repeat?

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

If a order has been given then the reds that heard it should follow that order, if someone didn't understand then they'll ask for a repeat (those reds have to afk freeze).

If a red just wanders around when a order was given and then says it's freekill when they get killed, then that red is an idiot.

Last edited:

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
If a order has been given then the reds that read it should follow that order, if someone didn't understand then they'll ask for a repeat (those reds have to afk freeze).

If a red just wanders around when a order was given and then says it's freekill when they get killed, then that red is an idiot.
Trust me, that's the case on other servers but not this one. I have been voteslain many times for killing a red that was disobeying orders just because someone else asked for a repeat.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Trust me, that's the case on other servers but not this one. I have been voteslain many times for killing a red that was disobeying orders just because someone else asked for a repeat.

sounds like donor abuse to me

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

In that case shouldn't previous orders apply?
I mean you are free to open cell doors whenever you want so after the "starting order" there should be atleast some order(s) applying and the Reds have to follow them, for example:

You say follow my markers, they do so and after the last marker you say "All REDs get into blabla" those who didn't understand/ask for repeat have to stay on the marker.

Overkill

a byte
Beginning of a round: It's important you ask for repeats before opening the cells. You are allowed to give only 1 repeat, but you can give more if you're being nice. Your last repeat is when no one over talked you, so make sure you say something along the lines of: "I'm going to give the repeat, don't talk over warden". Then open the cells. After that, anyone who wanders around is KOS because you already gave a repeat and they should have been listening.

Regarding your question and explanation, If a red just comes up to you and hits you saying repeat, that is force baiting and you can kill them.

Previous orders always apply, so if you give a new order and a red asks for a repeat, they need to be following the previous orders while listening for the repeat.

For Warden:
  • Repeat your orders a second time.
    You must give a repeat if asked for or if you were being talked over. You only have to give out one repeat if asked but nobody can talk over you. You mention to the players that you will be giving a repeat and anyone talking over your orders will be KOS. Your final repeat is when nobody has talked over your orders.
Also for reds:
  • Do not be a smartass.
    Being a smartass might get you killed. You can try, but if you do get killed, don't whine about it."

JuicyGum

Strange
Sometimes when i ask for a repeat, say "go to this marker infront of the cells", I'll be standing there waiting for a repeat and the warden is derping around doing other stuff then a sniper guard shoots me for being "afk".. maybe the solution could be.. when someone says "Repeat", a small popup shows at the bottom middle of all of the blu's screens, and the more times its said, it adds a multiplyer onto the repeat "Repeat x2", "Repeat x3" etc etc... then say after 10 seconds of people not saying "Repeat", it gets reset and disappears until "Repeat" is said.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

The way I see nothing should be changed, if you heard the order then comply to the order. Did you not hear the order then afk freeze and ask for a repeat. (if the warden didn't see it then ask again. If you get killed tell an admin or check if the warden actually heard/read it)

Are you running around not listening to the order or are you asking for a repeat while running around? Well then you get killed. Do you yell "Freekill" as a response, then you're an idiot (and you should probably look into what you did wrong)

Did you ask for a repeat while being afk frozen and the Blu's kill you, report them if possible as that is freekill (unless you're being a dick and you keep asking for repeats just because you like to troll the warden)

That seems like the best solution, no?

JuicyGum

Strange
The way I see nothing should be changed, if you heard the order then comply to the order. Did you not hear the order then afk freeze and ask for a repeat. (if the warden didn't see it then ask again. If you get killed tell an admin or check if the warden actually heard/read it)

Are you running around not listening to the order or are you asking for a repeat while running around? Well then you get killed. Do you yell "Freekill" as a response, then you're an idiot (and you should probably look into what you did wrong)

Did you ask for a repeat while being afk frozen and the Blu's kill you, report them if possible as that is freekill (unless you're being a dick and you keep asking for repeats just because you like to troll the warden)

That seems like the best solution, no?
If you're replying to me, I just sit there in plain site, waiting for a repeat and boom I'm dead. Then I ask the person to slay.

Melectrome

Legendary
Please add.
Many frequent rebbelers on reds are being totall assholes and keep saying "repeat" forcing the warden to keep repeating himself and not allowing to kill anyone because he didn't give a repeat, and they escape in that time. Also many reds are just breaking the rules that warden repeats which confuses new blus which just freekill out of the confusion. Happened many times to me.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Please add.
Many frequent rebbelers on reds are being totall assholes and keep saying "repeat" forcing the warden to keep repeating himself and not allowing to kill anyone because he didn't give a repeat, and they escape in that time. Also many reds are just breaking the rules that warden repeats which confuses new blus which just freekill out of the confusion. Happened many times to me.

The way I see it only 1 repeat has to be given of any order you've made (unless people are overtalking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom