Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Recalibrate all tfdb advanced servers rockets

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, due of the tf2 update, as you can tell the tick rate enabler no longer work, which means all adv servers were reversed back to 66 tick, making, so the rocket behaves differently. Now, this wouldn't be an issue if rocket was made properly and rather than believing that 128 tick rocket was an "ok" thing for tfdb, sadly tfdb plugin doesn't really take advantages over high tick rates as it's already ongameframe. 128 tick only ruins tfdb, making turn rates x2 times more aggresive, so the values you type on cfg aren't right at all, downspikes become big for no reason, because of it and no wonder people call quits when some people join and stare at the ground 24/7. Hit box doesn't change at all, orbits are the same. It's whole purpose is just to make db even worse for no reason, 0 benefits. So why not recalibrate it for 66 tick and call it a day?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
If we try to think in a more rational way, we'd attempt to see why the tick rate enabler broke and how to fix it before this proposed solution. Just putting this out there before people already start modifying configs without me having had a chance to look at this issue.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
If we try to think in a more rational way, we'd attempt to see why the tick rate enabler broke and how to fix it before this proposed solution. Just putting this out there before people already start modifying configs without me having had a chance to look at this issue.
It is possible to fix the tickrate enabler, I would go with that

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom