Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted RealSteve's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSteve

Strange

DFH02

Username: RealSteve

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:221682595

Who has punished you?
no idea

Why were you punished?
Basically i was doing my usual trololing, everyone on the server was fine with it and next thing i know im perm muted from all blackwonder servers. I asked Silorak and he told me some random ass deathrun mod joined the server, didnt realise it was all banter and just perm muted me without saying a word

Why should we revoke your punishment?
its been ages, ive been apart of the dodgeball community for over 2 years now, been rank 1 for a period until i reset and i want to be able to talk again

RealSteve

Strange

DFH02

check the chat logs, it was clearly banter, i knew everyone on the server and you will see they were also engaging in racist banter with me, including the dodgeball staff who i also know

Anyway, i feel a perm mute was to much, ive learned my lesson and i wont do it again (even though everyone was fine with it as i knew them all, then this deathrun geeza joins and mutes me without saying a single word).

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You reported a player with a not very nice reason.
1620382673972.png

Connecting on the server, I saw you´ve using slur words and being racist on the server and i decided to mute you.

1620382818382.png

However, i apologize for the perm mute, it was a mistake, I put the wrong length time.
Accepted. Please, enjoy and don´t break rules again.
1620382868910.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom