Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined (REAL) Pompomlam's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blw.tf Pompomlam

Name : Pompomlam

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:199304128
Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
ban.PNG

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hey all, I recently noticed I was banned from you servers. Here's some backstory, I was playing tf2 and noticed that I came across one of you 2fort server, I then noticed I was BANNED from one of your servers and I was questioning why. Now this is where it gets spicy, I have a brother, loves to cheat in (cs go for example) and I really don't care (12 years old). We share the same router and I saw him playing on your servers and then poof banned. I was happy he was banned but when I tried to join your servers just recently I noticed I was banned too. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198917884470/ his cheating account. THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE, i was extremely angry as I learned from my lesson from getting Vac banned from csgo and now I'm bad from my favourite game Team Fortress 2. I have almost 1000 hours and decent items. I know you people ip ban so I in NO way would I cheat (not implying I do cheat). I would like to play on your servers and have a good time without being banned. Currently going to delete all his cheats and add an admin password + scream at him like a banshee.

Sincerely Pompomlam.
Capture.PNG

blw.tf Pompomlam

Ok? As I said It must've been a concidence. I literally no idea what he does on his computer. By the way thank you for responding Rainbow Rob.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
We've decided to decline your appeal based on there being little evidence of it being "your brother" hacking and you have a prior history of being a cheater very recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom