Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Real Owl's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Username: Real Owl

Name
Real Owl

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes 7 days and 5 hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:194013230

Your DiscordID
Owl#4990

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I own King Panda Gamer and Team Fortress 2 servers that run 15 servers. However, Lacking people playing on my server.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak LA, US, SG, AUS, UK.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I am familiar with the rules about Jailbreak and General rules. So I will like to try to fill the Application Mod (again).

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Y3p (Currently as Mod)
Cyruim (Former Mod) (Now as Donor)

How often do you play TF2?
During School years I would mostly like 3 pm - 9 pm. Friday - Saturday 10am - Mid-Night

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Rules:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Punishment Evasion) Double the length of the punishment

(Mic Spam) 1 hour Mute>3 hours>6hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Chat Spam) 1 hour Gag>3 hours>6hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Player Disrespect) 1 hour Gag/Mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>Permanent Ban

(Racism) 1-day Gag/Mute>2 days>6 days>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Exploiting) Warning + Slay>2 hours ban>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Inappropriate Spray) >Permanent Sprayban

(Other Inappropriate Content) Warning + kick> 1 day ban> 2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban [ Other inappropriate content, Hard N-word, Sexuality, Belief content in chat, and voice chat that possibly insults and Inappropriate to other players.]

(Hacking) Have Strong Record Evidence and Permanent Ban

(Advertising Hacks) Permanent Mute/Gag

(!Calladmin Abuse) >Warning>1 day ban>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 months>Permanent Ban
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

(Overtalking Warden) >Warning>1 hour mute>2 hours>6 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Overtalking a mic check) >Warning>1 hour mute>2 hours>12 hours>1day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Delaying) >Warning>slay>1hourBan>6hours>1day>2days>1week>1month>Permanent Ban

(Latespawning) Warning + Slay, >1hourBan>2hours>4hours>10hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>Permanent Ban

(Ghosting) Warning> 1-hour Gag>4 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Exploit Abuse) Warning + Slay>12 hours ban>1 day>3 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Spamming False Accusations) Warning>1 hour gag/mute>2 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Armory Camp) Warning Slay + 1 hour teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban [Appied to Red team as well.]

Blue Team:

(Mass Freekill) Respawn the reds [If that possible] Slay+1 week teamban>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Team Kill) Instant slay and Respawn Victim> 1-hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>2 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Chase the Rebel) Warning + slay + 1 hour Teamban>2 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Button Greif) Warning + Slay> 1 hour Teamban>2 hours>12 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Warden:

(Giving Kill/Trick Orders) Warning> 1-hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(LR Denial) Warning Slay + 1 hour Teamban>4 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Pardoning Reds) Warning + slay the warden >1 hour Teamban>2 hours>4 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Friendly Fire) Turn FF off, Slay the warden, revive anyone who gets killed> 1-hour Teamban>6 hours>1 day>2 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

(Illegal Freeday) Warn [If he ignores the warning] Slay + 1hours Teamban>4 hours>8 hours>1 day>2 days>4 days>1 week>2 weeks>1 month>Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Last Mod Apps - https://blackwonder.tf/threads/real-owls-moderator-application.24512/

Team bans

April 17 - I think I was Pyro and I accidentally use fire flame, not shotgun which is my fault and I deserve to have team banned (I didn't slay myself).

March 20 - I think I was in deathrun and click a button without the warden permission, and yes I did kill in deathrun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server ban - Donor Abuse due to vote kick myself.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? American Sign Language (ASL)

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No
Looks like August 3rd to me.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The fact that you're continuing to answer questions like this incorrectly does not give me faith in your knowledge of the rules.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
The fact that you're continuing to answer questions like this incorrectly does not give me faith in your knowledge of the rules.
In my option, I think it very unfair to give "last request" to the last person even know that been MFK. Thanks for the input anyway. At least I learn those issues.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I know you have many hours, and I encourage you to continue gaining said-hours. But I think we need to move on, at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 15)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom