Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Readd the original jb_snowday.

kyro

Mildly Menacing

kyro

jb_snowday_remade is way too different from jb_snowday_v9 to require replacing it fully, as many minigames are entirely remade from the ground up. So I'm suggesting to readd jb_snowday_v9 and having jb_snowday_remade and the original jb_snowday co-exist as you did with ba_hopjb and jb_hopjb.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I like both versions personally we have like 4 versions of the same minecraft map, 2 versions of bricks and two versions of hop all of those examples are really similar to each other while these are practically 2 different maps why not have both more snow to go around.

Pienamai

Face Melting
These 2 maps feel completely different, and damn is the old snowday a classic. I don't think it'll hurt to have both maps. I miss old snowday

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Yeah, I do like the new snowday but I agree that it feels completely different to the old one. I'm not sure which one I prefer but it would be nice to have both.

kyro

Mildly Menacing

kyro

bump 3
gonna update my reason on why it should be readded in a bit cuz it's kinda lacking currently

kyro

Mildly Menacing

kyro

I'm requesting that jb_snowday_v9 is readded to the map roster.
It was sad to see the original snowday that I and many others have grown to love over the years be replaced by a completely different map, as the current snowday has a very different feel compared to the original, as the atmosphere and minigames are completely different (Not saying the current snowday is bad or anything). and I'm sat here wondering, "Why can't we have both?". We already have multiple maps that are basically the same map but repackaged on the map roster (the Minecraft maps, hopjb, etc.) so what's stopping you from adding one more?
So that's why I'm here to ask, could you readd the original snowday to the map roster whilst also keeping the remade snowday?
and if not, then why?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom