Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Re-enable weapon drops/ ragdolls on jb

Phishrice

Unremarkable
It was like, several months ago when weapon drops stopped being a thing. I'm assuming its for performance and whatnot, but it really did impact jailbreak's flow.
I think both things should be re implemented but with restrictions for lower player count only, I don't know how it works though but I'd love to see them come back

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Pretty sure it’s cuz certain individuals would abuse it by dropping their friends weapons 🤭
Those individuals are gone. If not, then they will be.
Getting ammo from defeated guards is a core part of game balance and shouldn't be excluded just to improve performance (which hasn't been all that great anyway to be honest).

Phishrice

Unremarkable
Those individuals are gone. If not, then they will be.
Getting ammo from defeated guards is a core part of game balance and shouldn't be excluded just to improve performance (which hasn't been all that great anyway to be honest).

Lowkey it'd balance guards having crits, they can't just die willy nilly and allow reds to get the upper hand and huddle up together to protect the 1 rebeller (the same as csgo jailbreak)

Peppa pig

Mildly Menacing
I think the main thing is its integral imo at least to scouts rebelling game, since bhopping gives basically inf speed scout extra speed doesn't amount to much in most situations but the burst speed at like a marker to quickly smack a cocky guard faster than other classes mostly overextending scouts. Usually for me I want to get a scatter gun off a scout guard rather than running for ammo since running away works better for healthier classes for the dmg knockback and use the group for cover and quick kills, sniper is always useful in weapon drops but sniper guards tend not to stand right next to the group unlike the scouts.

Phishrice

Unremarkable
I think the main thing is its integral imo at least to scouts rebelling game, since bhopping gives basically inf speed scout extra speed doesn't amount to much in most situations but the burst speed at like a marker to quickly smack a cocky guard faster than other classes mostly overextending scouts. Usually for me I want to get a scatter gun off a scout guard rather than running for ammo since running away works better for healthier classes for the dmg knockback and use the group for cover and quick kills, sniper is always useful in weapon drops but sniper guards tend not to stand right next to the group unlike the scouts.

As long as children exist, any class is susceptible to dying while standing next to the reds

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom