What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Raven Frisk's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Frisk

Username: Raven Frisk

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:463896910

Who has punished you?
BananAsriel

Why were you punished?
I was banned instead of the player that was supposed to be banned due to Similar Names. i have changed my name to "Kimberly" to avoid further confusion. At the time my username was "Frisky".

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned by mistake due to my previous name being very similar to the person who was supposed to be banned. At the time my username was just "Frisky", very similar to the person who was supposed to be banned instead, "pacifist frisky". i have spoken to the person who banned me and had told me they were to be banned not me and told me to send this appeal. The following is a link to the persons steam that was supposed to be banned. https://steamcommunity.com/id/gloryforeurope

Raven Frisk

I have never been banned before and I only have this one account. The linked profile you asked if was me is indeed not me and I have seen them before trolling and being rude and offensive to players as a pyro in blackwonder servers in the past. I have not done anything wrong and I assure you this is a mix up due to us having Similar steam names at the time. If there is anything else I can do to help this get cleared up please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom