Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RasaPootis's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasPoots

User name: RasaPootis

Name
RasPootis

Your Age
13-14

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:230317779

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? a discord server with one of my good friends

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder | Highertower | Randomizer
Blackwonder | Highertower | x100 Weapons
Blackwonder | Hightower | No Carts
Blackwonder | Orange | x20 Weapons | 100% Crits
Blackwonder | Orange | x100 Weapons
Blackwonder | Bhop

Why would you like to become an admin? I play games a lot , im nearly a full time gamer , i play on blackwonder servers every day , my favorite game is team fortress 2 , i whould like to apply for admin becouse i play games and see people exploit and use glitches to piss people off and spawnkill , i see at least 1 per day , its good to see people together but some people take it too far as to use hacks and exploits to get better or feel better for themselfes , i want to help the community and all the people , im a good person and i got hacked a few months ago or so , somepne stole everything worth a scrap and got off but well it is a story for another day , i want to help people and be one part of the community without someone shouting "scammer" or "fake admin" and some of them even comment on my profile using some racist things towards me , i hope nobody falls in this situation im in and i want to help people that are already in this stiuation or maybe thinking there is a pending ban , i just wanna help people and do it while playing games thats all.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? Every single day after 3pm , sometimes i can do a full day without going offline

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Spammers
Chat Spammers : a warning and if they continue 1 hour/day ban
Mic Smappers : a warning and then 1 hour/day ban
Sticky Spammers : its really annoying but it doesnt deserve a warning or ban

Hacker
Aimbot : record proof and show it to Benedevil , permanent/1month ban
Spinbot : record them and submit it to Benedevil , permanent/1month ban
Anti-Backstab : record proof and submit it to Benedevil , permanent/1week ban
Speed : record it and then give it to Benedevil , permanent/2weeks ban

Links to virus sties/bind spams
Lmaobox spammers : record a clip of them spamming or chatting about it (like convincing people to download it) warning/1day ban
virus sites : record them spamming and then a warning/1day ban
general spamming : maybe record , warning/1day ban

Racism
usually they dont do this but they might
Being Racist : screenshots , a warning and if they continue 2 day ban

Campers
Spawn killing : screenshot then a warning , if continued a 1 day ban
Spawn camping : a few screenshots , a warning then if doesnt care about the warning a ban for a day

Offending
Being racist or making someone outraged : just a warning , if it goes up to the racism level then 1 day of ban
Curse words used too much often : a few screenshots becouse they will say a few more if they started to say it , a warning and a ban for a day if gone too far.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? i have been hacked a long time ago , it feels bad that people assume without looking in the past , im a gamer but i go to school , my pc isnt a good one and cant load cs:go but can load a super hd gmod map for some reson , im mostly alone when i play , im always bored when im not playin :p thats all folks , i wish everyone else a good day and farewell.
Thank you for your time
-Poots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom