Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rank system glitch?

ybar

I was farming points in a blackwonder hightower server so i can get higher ranks and i reached rank 24, so i decided to take a break and stop playing for a couple of hours and when i came back my points we're resetted and i was at rank 174, i was like "oh that's just a bug that happen to me a lot maybe if i just wait it will fix itself." after waiting for a couple of minutes it still haven't change back to my original rank, i was confused so i try disconnecting and reconnecting and still doesn't work i try turning off my wifi and turn it on again and still doesn't work i try restarting my pc and it STILL doesn't work, i spend all my time and effort collecting those points just to get it resetted? I hope that it could be fix. Thank you for reading.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

That means the backend part is down which saves all of these events. Ben is moving the server which hosts the TFS stuff so it's likely down due to that.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom