Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Random RTD For All In JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Now anyone who has played on one of our jailbreak servers for long enough knows that you can buy random rtds for all in the store. I think that this can be very anonying fair enough they are made to "spice" things up but every once in a while theres just that one person that has a crap ton of credits to spend on rtds for all. I wish that things like firework could possibly be taken out of the random rtd if that even possible or make rtds worth alot more in the store to at the least try to stop the spamming of them so you cant be just randomly killed be things like firework or necrosmash.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I thought at first this was another crying post about rtd ruining the game and blah blah blah but I think it would be good for everybody if the instant death ones would be removed.

Console

Server Clearing
I thought at first this was another crying post about rtd ruining the game and blah blah blah but I think it would be good for everybody if the instant death ones would be removed.
and timebomb?

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Necro smash doesn't kill you unless you don't pay attention, so I don't get why that should be removed

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Necro smash doesn't kill you unless you don't pay attention, so I don't get why that should be removed
If all the reds are in a stack and someone rtd's, the only person you hears the "SOOOOOPRISE" from Merasmus is the person who rolls it. All the other people hear is the hammer raising which is somewhat quiet. On top of this everyone else is rolling much louder things simultaneously and you don't notice the necro smash until you get smooshed.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Put this in suggestions and added a poll for everyone that has an opinion on the matter.
If you think another option should be added. Please say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom