Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random crits on JB

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Somehow I don't think they belong there still. Somehow they shake up things in a more negative than positive way, for example when friendly fire is activated and within 15 seconds a medic slaps me silly with a random crit! Maybe I'm just jealous he won and I didn't...

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay, random crits aren't always fair, and I agree medics, 95% of the time will win Hunger Games or Cell wars, occassionally a demo will win (@Viking34 ) But for them to be removed, it's really not worth it, it's great when a red gets a random crit on a guard and can they just rush back into the group like nothing happened, or when a medic goes on a crit spree, it's just something fun. I don't really see why we would need to remove them, if medics are killing you with crits, counter them, as a medic, with crits.

Console

Server Clearing
You right ben they Arent fair just like when i was a single medic and killed the entire red Team in HG and All kills was random crit

Old Days old days

Also if they got remove how would red kill guards then? IT kinds hard without crits when Guards can almost instant kill you

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom