Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Random crits on jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Ace♠

Pjemlem

On jailbreak i think me and most others would agree that the most annoying thing is when cell wars happens, you hit that medic twice and just before your about to kill him, he random crits you killing you instantly and you should of had the advantage, but due to random crits that advantage is irrelevent. Dont get me wrong, random criting the warden is really satisfying, but being that warden is really annoying and unfair, so my idea is, just simply removing them.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

On jailbreak i think me and most others would agree that the most annoying thing is when cell wars happens, you hit that medic twice and just before your about to kill him, he random crits you killing you instantly and you should of had the advantage, but due to random crits that advantage is irrelevent. Dont get me wrong, random criting the warden is really satisfying, but being that warden is really annoying and unfair, so my idea is, just simply removing them.

Removing crits entirely is a stupid idea. It's part of TF2 and makes your life easy/hard. They are random for a reason, so random crits stay. But the full on crits is an issue. The 175% idea thing is pretty good though.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Random Crits are an unfair part of TF2. It's just part of the game. Getting annoyed that a medic random crits you when you both have the same crit chance is somewhat entitled, seeing as you could do the same thing theoretically. I wholeheartedly agree that a "random critical hit" is a stupid idea, but that's Valve's decision and jailbreak isn't competitive, so all a random crit is gonna do is force you to spectate for a while. I can't agree with the removal on a casual game.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I 100% agree and we should also ban scout because he is fast, ban soldier because he has splash damage, ban pyro because his airblast is too op, ban demoman for his stickytraps, ban heavy because his health is too much, ban engineer because he is too lazy, ban medic because he can heal, ban sniper because he can headshot and we should also ban spy because he can backstab.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I 100% agree and we should also ban scout because he is fast, ban soldier because he has splash damage, ban pyro because his airblast is too op, ban demoman for his stickytraps, ban heavy because his health is too much, ban engineer because he is too lazy, ban medic because he can heal, ban sniper because he can headshot and we should also ban spy because he can backstab.
For some strange reason I'm detecting sarcasm.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

With the BLU team constantly having crits I don't see any way to rebel without random crits. Unless you manage to backstab someone usually random crits are the only way to win a fight. Unless BLUs get stripped of their full crits and maybe get minicrits or something removing randomcrits doesn't seem like a great idea to me. Even though it would make stuff like cellwars more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom