Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RandoDrago's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awake

Scarcely Lethal

Rando

Username: RandoDrago

Name
Rando

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:522178091

Your DiscordID
Rando#0730

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder SG | HighTower | No Carts
BlackWonder SG | 2Fort

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been playing TF2 since I was a kid and I want to apply for moderator because I usually encounter griefers, Mic spammers, Chat spammers, Toxic people, Rule breakers, Hackers(rarely), Exploiters/ etc. I want to put an end to it so that I can make the server better and probably make it more alive than ever. I also can deal with the rule breakers easily because I’m usually online either playing TF2 or other games.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Konny or Y3p (mod)- met on his discord server

How often do you play TF2?
Timezone: UTC+8 Weekdays: 3pm until 9 PM (during school days) Holidays:Usually all day from 10 AM until 10.30 PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking: Perm Ban until valid Punishment Appeal.

Exploiting &/or Greifing :Warning >1 day ban > 2d > 4d > 1 w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm

Mic &/or chatspam > Warning > 1h Mute > 2h > 1d > 2d > 4d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm

Advertising Hacks > Perm Mute

Spawncamping > Warning > 1h ban > 3h > 1d > 2d > 4d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm

Calling out undercover admin > 1d mute > 2d > > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm

Abusing !calladmin command > 1d ban > 2d > 1w >2w > 1m > 2m > Perm

Speaking a different language in VC > Warning > 1d > 2d > 3d > 4d > 1w > 2w > 1m > 2m > Perm

Racism: 2h > 8h >1d > 2d> 1w> 2w> 1m> Perm

Toxicity 2 > 8 >1d > 2d > 1w > 2w > 1m > perm

Inappropriate Objectors > Perm Spray Ban(until proof of a SFW one)

Inappropriate Sprays > Perm Spray Ban (until proof of a SFW one)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have received bans , mutes, teambans, Gags etc. Therefore I took a 2/3 month break from both Blackwonder and TF2 to think and learn of what I have done. I have believed that I have become better as a person. I have also made a previous app that got declined 5/6 months ago. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/randodrago1s-moderator-application.22003/
I really hope I get accepted because being a mod in this community will make my life happ
ier.

MY PUNISHMENTS
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:522178091&advType=steamid < Mutes and Gags

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:522178091&advType=steamid < Bans

[Who punished me] [The date i was punished] [How many minutes I was punished] [The reason]

Supreme(donor) teambanned me on 5th April 2020 for 30 minutes because I was unwilling to be warden.

10000 Cold knights(Staff) teambanned me on 6 April 2020 for 120 minutes because I Freekilled.

Gibus(Staff) teambanned me on 8 April 2020 for 1440 minutes because I was camping blueside.

Vick(Staff) teambanned me on 10 April 2020 for 2880 minutes because of illegal FF.

10000 Cold Knights(Staff) teambanned me on April 21 2020 for 5760 minutes because I Freekilled + priors.

10000 Cold Knights(Staff) teambanned me on April 29 2020 for 10080 minutes because of Illegal FF + Priors.

Banayap(Donor) teambanned me on June 12 2020 for 30 minutes because of lr denial.

10000 Cold Knights(Staff) teambanned me on June 23 2020 for 20160 minutes because I armoury camped + Priors

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1611537681155.png

You logs seem fine, but that's partially because you haven't been on much in the last couple of months.

Awake

Scarcely Lethal

Rando

Hey Robb, thanks for replying. The reason I haven't been on for the last couple of months is because I took a break from TF2 to focus on my studies and exams. My also had problems during the duration after I finished my exams such like frequent crashes and so on. Took me a couple of weeks to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom