Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rakash's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakash

What was your type of punishment?
1 Week Ban

What is your SteamID?
U:1:121545496

Who has punished you?
ProvidedTimmy

Why were you punished?
Freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The first thing I would like to say about my ban, is about the steep undeserved punishment. I was ban for a week because I have had previous action taken against me.
The first time I was punished was a misunderstanding, where a spy jumped in front of me while I was chasing a rebel, I promptly slayed myself and had the chance to apologize in the chat about three times before I was ban anyway.
This ban was, as well, a misunderstanding. From my perspective, the sniper I supposedly freekilled was standing outside of the cell in a way any rational person would assume he was not in his cell. I could also see how from the perspective of the sniper, he was in his cell (TF2 has never been great about that issue especially in my experience).

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Considering I had to go through a shit ton of reports, and that you had previous punishments, my first reaction was to increase the length of your punishment.
But the fact you went out of your way to appeal and give me somewhat of an understanding for ONE of your previous bans, I'll diminish your ban to 1 Day.
If you can further provide evidence of what had happened at the time of the video, send it to me and I'll gladly look at it and re-evaluate for absolute removal of your punishment.
Until then, your ban remains at 1 Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom