Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Rain's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Strange
Username: Rain

Name
ninjutsumaster

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199172580424/

Your DiscordID
slayergamer99#0648

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I got temporary admin in a ctf 2fort server, where i kicked players using racial slurs, but they gave me the admin to test out how it was like to manage servers, and i got pretty good at managing the server for a day.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
i usually play on 2fort servers or jailbreak servers, i would like to moderate a blackwonder jailbreak server or 2fort server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i would like to moderate a blackwonder server to reduce the amount of people doing ban worthy stuff like racial slurs, mass freekill, etc. and for 2 fort same reasons except the mass freekill thing

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
I've spoken to Scrumpy.tf and Waluigi while they were on the jailbreak server, and they are pretty nice people

How often do you play TF2?
I play usually 1 to 5+ hours on tf2 and 5 to 7+ on occasions

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
My ideal way to punish players is to give them a warning, and if they keep doing the same thing depending on how bad it is i will either kick them or ban them, this goes for ctf servers and jb servers

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I like to play jailbreak servers because of the mini games they have and ctf servers because ctf is one of my favorite game modes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish and french

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
despite some worrying chat entries (through TFStats - some of which appear to be slurs as well) of you around five months ago I keep on having my doubts whether or not you're fit for the role you're applying for right now. As well as the currently displayed activity being only 18 hours at the time of writing this comment. Other than that compared to five months ago your chat logs definitely seem to have found some improvement aside of the relatively recent slip-up. Keep in mind that your activity and chat logs also will occasionally be monitored while the application is pending.
Capture.PNG
I've spoken to Scrumpy.tf and Waluigi while they were on the jailbreak server, and they are pretty nice people
Who? And are you sure those individuals really are staff members and not just donors?

Other than that you also were gagged twice in July by staff members for ghosting.
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:606157348&Submit=Search

Rain

Strange
but at the time i didn't really know anything about jailbreak until i read the rules thats why i ghosted, but ive learned my mistake on that

Rain

Strange
and to be honest i just came with with the ban all "input here" joke when i was bored, so i just started typing random stuff

Rain

Strange
i really don't even want to apply anymore so if you can please close this thread because i wont be replying to anything anymore

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
i really don't even want to apply anymore so if you can please close this thread because i wont be replying to anything anymore
Closed per applicant's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom