Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RainbowRob's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:94735144

Who has banned you? Wolf

Why were you banned? Exploit map

Why should we unban you? I was banned on Deathrun, and I have never played that map. I am changing my password for steam, but nothing came up on my phone and I have all the auth/safe activated.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:94735144

Who has banned you? Wolf

Why were you banned? Exploit map

Why should we unban you? I was banned on Deathrun, and I have never played that map. I am changing my password for steam, but nothing came up on my phone and I have all the auth/safe activated.
You were banned from the server that was playing the map "pl_hightower"
NOT deathrun.

Changing your steam password has nothing to do with the ban what so ever.

i'm already aware that you know there is a report on you in "here" just in case anyone wants to know.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were banned from the server that was playing the map "pl_hightower"
NOT deathrun.

Changing your steam password has nothing to do with the ban what so ever.

i'm already aware that you know there is a report on you in "here" just in case anyone wants to know.
I found that after searching for "rules" on the main page. I saw my name so I clicked on it. I didnt even know how to report people. You're acting as though im someone trying to manipulate you or the server. And I was suggesting that I should change my password because I show up on the ban list for Deathrun. and I was still trying to figure out what happened and why i was banned.

Winter

Protector of the Realm
According to the report linked here you were banned for exploiting the map, and our bans stretch throughout all of our servers.
Was there any error in the ban? Or are you appealing generally?

I still don't understand why you mentioned that you changed your password though, can you clarify please?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I have 20gigs of recorded time, none of which are deathrun, so keep being sassy. You would still be wrong.
I'm just saying that your answer on why you should be unbanned has nothing to do with anything. I'm not wrong.
You have been banned for the reason stated on the report.
And nobody is acting like you are trying to manipulate anyone or anything. We all are just stating that your reasoning doesn't make sence.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Also note that if you break a rule on one server, you get banned on all BlackWonder servers. So you have been banned on all servers for two days. So one more day to go before unbanned.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
According to the report linked here you were banned for exploiting the map, and our bans stretch throughout all of our servers.
Was there any error in the ban? Or are you appealing generally?

I still don't understand why you mentioned that you changed your password though, can you clarify please?
I hadn't found the link yet, showing why I was banned. So I had thought my account was hacked or something. In my 1653 hours, I have never been warned on any server for anything at all. Which is why I was so confused. I'll just go back to Nemu or Skial. I have never had a single issue in 3 years over there. Have a great end of your summer :)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Also note that if you break a rule on one server, you get banned on all BlackWonder servers. So you have been banned on all servers for two days. So one more day to go before unbanned.

Ok. From the "I have two orange comment" made me feel like you thought I had in fact played on Deathrun, hence my snarky reply.

Since this is the first time I have ever been banned for anything. I did not know it was a blackwonder wide thing. That makes sense now. Thank you for the clarification.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

5e28c02ce0a9c2a809f91c091071231c.png

You were not hacked as you repplied to the report that caused you to be banned. In one day you'll be able to play on BlackWonder's servers again. Just don't break any rules anymore when you can.

Winter

Protector of the Realm
Well, we are sorry you feel the need to leave our community for another, but in our eyes you were exploiting the map, and I hope you can understand that we needed to do what we did.
If you would like to wait out your ~1 day left on the ban or if we come to an agreement to unban you on the spot and then rejoin us for a clean start we would be more than pleased.

What happened here is nothing more than miscommunication, I highly doubt your account was hijacked.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I hadn't found the link yet, showing why I was banned. So I had thought my account was hacked or something. In my 1653 hours, I have never been warned on any server for anything at all. Which is why I was so confused. I'll just go back to Nemu or Skial. I have never had a single issue in 3 years over there. Have a great end of your summer :)
From the way you act, and from the last comment you just posted, which is this
""""
Ok. From the "I have two orange comment" made me feel like you thought I had in fact played on Deathrun, hence my snarky reply.

Since this is the first time I have ever been banned for anything. I did not know it was a blackwonder wide thing. That makes sense now. Thank you for the clarification.
""""

I think i was right to think that you haven't been banned... like ever, and thus the fact that you were banned is something very new to you.

Thus let me clarify some things.
when you get banned:

• Your account is banned only in that one community.
  • You can get unbanned by making a valid ban appeal, or waiting for the duration to be expired.
  • You can't join any server from the community that you were banned from.
  • The fact that you weren't warned and banned right away is because someone made a "report" against you, if there was an admin online on the server he might have warned you and you would have stopped exploiting knowing it will get you banned.
  • OR that you were breaking the rules on purpose and knowing the fact that you are breaking them, and these kind of bans usually are around one or more weeks. it might even be 6 months, however you weren't doing that on purpose, and also this is your first time ever getting banned on this community.

Winter

Protector of the Realm
Alright!
Thanks for reaching out to us, I will close this ban appeal, if you need anything else do not hesitate to contact us!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom