Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Rainbow956's Moderator Application

Rainbow956

Rainbow

Username: Rainbow956

Name
Rainbow

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:77457776

Your DiscordID
Rainbow#0069

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
No popular/active TF2 servers, but I have ran several Minecraft servers in the past as Owner, and currently run a small server hosting service with 30+ users. I do have experience with using Sourcemod as I run a recording server for my streamer/youtuber friends that uses it.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Mainly Blackwonder US 2fort, IP 85.117.240.3:27030
I wouldn't mind helping on other 2forts and trade servers either, as I've played on those alot on other servers too.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to help keep the cheaters out of the server and help keep it a fun place to play. This server has been one of my favorites for a while now and I want to help make it others' as well.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
At minimum 2-3 times a week but usually semi-daily.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Cheaters: Spectate them for a minute to see what's up, maybe try to talk to them, but if obvious cheating, then ban.
Mic spammers: Kindly ask to stop, if they do not then mute. If they continue to micspam after several times being muted and warned, kick. Following offenses I would consult higher ups for final decision or tempban/ban if bad enough.
Other Misc/General rule offenses: Kindly try to ask them to stop/let them know it's wrong. If they keep going then punish accordingly to what they've done. Gag/mute for racial slurs/inappropriate speech, bullying/harassment warn then mute/gag or kick if bad enough, Inappropriate sprays ask them to stop and if they do not then sprayban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Not that I can think of, feel free to contact me on Discord if you have any concerns, questions, or want something clarified.
I have been an owner of a few different Minecraft servers over the years, and currently run a small server host and moderate on a few tiny-to-small size Discord community.
One of the users of our server host is a semi-large Discord (Left Nut Army, 200-ish members) and I manage their gameservers for them, spanning from Minecraft, 7 days to die, and newly project zomboid.
I do have experience with using Sourcemod as I run a recording server for my streamer/youtuber friends that uses it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
clean chat logs (if you choose to ignore the RTD command inputs), no recorded Ban or Communications History via SourceBans aside of questionable vote-mute reasons by the applicant without any provided context.

In regards of mic spammers, I wouldn't see it as effective to go for server removals (kicks and (temp-) bans) since that's what we have communication blocks for in those areas as they don't restrict or block off players' access to the servers.

Other than that I personally have not much to hold against the application at the current time. That being said, thanks for the consideration of applying and good luck

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom