Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted radiantlunar's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
Username: radiantlunar

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:84437053

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE / auto ban

Why were you punished?
aimbot with the flame thrower?? i was just playing the game, don't have a clip of when it happened but i have several others that can vouch.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i wasn't aimbotting and i would enjoy playing on the server i frequent again

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
1680652332233.png

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
i see you admins there reading the thing I swear on my life I'm not cheating, just goofing off. I don't take tf2 seriously enough to care to download an aimbot and get all the malware in existence

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
plsss my favorite stick-up-the-ass soldier main to bully is on the server i was banned on PLEASE let me at him

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
A manager will review the anticheat logs.
Btw, it's not for aimbot, it's for something else

• Confused
Reactions: Jim

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm very convinced that this is a legitimate ban, based on the logs.

Tagging @Benedevil here to check if there's any other explanation to what we're seeing, but it's not likely.

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
if it's for the reflects, I main pyro. I'm good at the class. I mained soldier for hundreds of hours before that and I know what's going through the heads of most soldier players. I know when to reflect, and I know when not to. if that's what this is about then I can promise you, I'm just good at pyro. if you could better explain to me what you're seeing on your end I'd be happy to cooperate

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your client performs actions that are impossible without third-party tools.

Yes, impossible, not just 'really hard'.

For your benefit and because I'm busy, I'm leaving this open until Benedevil - who I think wrote this particular anticheat check - has a look.

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
Your client performs actions that are impossible without third-party tools.

Yes, impossible, not just 'really hard'.

For your benefit and because I'm busy, I'm leaving this open until Benedevil - who I think wrote this particular anticheat check - has a look.
which actions.

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
if it's the reflects, honestly, you need to fix your anticheat. uncle dane has a segment on frame perfect reflects in his pyro video. lazypurple has a bit on frame perfect reflects in his pyro video. not only are frame perfect reflects easy on low ping servers, but they're also, in fact, very much possible.

Last edited:

radiantlunar

Unremarkable
especially once you have several thousand hours under your belt, hundreds of those in soldier and pyro alone. i am inside the head of the average soldier. i know when to reflect. clearly, your anticheat does not account for the rare occasion that someone knows how to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom