Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RAcc_off's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racc_off

User name: RAcc_off

Name
Racc_off

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Racc-Off#3845

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I used currently manage a private server on a different game.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
2Fort, Turbine, ect.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I believe servers like 2fort need moderation considering their heavy traffic mostly consisting of players ignorant to the rules. I wouldn't be against moderating on other servers, I'm aware 2fort isn't Blackwonders only server and need attention too. I'm aware that as a student i may only be available in the afternoons on weekdays but on weekends I'm fully available.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
As I'm a student I'm available during the afternoons.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I'd like to inform players of their transgressions before I take action. If a player continues to break the rules and I'm certain they're aware of the rules I've informed them on then I'd believe It's appropriate to take action.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Why would you like to become a moderator?
I believe servers like 2fort need moderation considering their heavy traffic mostly consisting of players ignorant to the rules. I wouldn't be against moderating on other servers, I'm aware 2fort isn't Blackwonders only server and need attention too. I'm aware that as a student i may only be available in the afternoons on weekdays but on weekends I'm fully available.

You were just justly punished by a donor for freekilling that you admit occurred. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/racc_offs-team-ban-appeal.23329/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom