Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Rabbit God's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit God

User name: Rabbit God

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198382610873

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
server crashing on a 100x server on highertower

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i have no idea how and why i was banned, i was testing some demo equipment on the 100x server, i was gonna switch to a new sticky launcher until i got banned, this is false and should be removed, thank you for reading this.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
At tick 1000 you start throwing down a large amount of stickies from the sticky jumper. Admittedly you did det them a few seconds later, but after you cratered, you switched to the Scottish Resistance at tick 4000 and started loading the spawn wall with more stickies, the same thing the other demo was doing.

Attachments

• n00bs.dem
    3.4 MB · Views: 98

Rabbit God

to be honest, i never knew that, it should be a warn in the first place so i dont do it again, this is just a bit weird and stupid because i was just testing out demo and this just happened, i also wanted to do a trick where i fly in the sky while shooting grenades from above, its like a grenade rain

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
to be honest, i never knew that, it should be a warn in the first place so i dont do it again, this is just a bit weird and stupid because i was just testing out demo and this just happened, i also wanted to do a trick where i fly in the sky while shooting grenades from above, its like a grenade rain
It is your responsibility to know these basic rules. Basic rules such as not trying to crash the server.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1599945401894.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom