Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined R7 | Monika's Moderator Application (UPDATED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayda

Unremarkable
User name: R7 | Monika

Name
Katie Fokins

Your Age
18 (D.O.B 05/05/2001)

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:423542693

Your DiscordID

Katie ✓#0001

Have you managed servers previously? Yes (FireHost)
Leader (Talk with him): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098531545/

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on BlackWonder AUS | Jailbreak
I would like to moderate the AUS Jailbreak server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
First off, AUS is my main playing region as it is where I can play well whilst in NZ. Secondly, I have grown fond of/befriended some of what I would call, the "regular" players, and I feel like I could help to make BlackWonder AUS better!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No. I know Wanka, but have not spoken to him about applications.

When are you usually available to play?
I live in New Zealand so my timezone is (GMT+12)
These time zones are affected by high school.
4:15PM - 10:00PM (Monday - Friday)
10:00AM - 12:00AM (Saturday, Sunday)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General rules

• Do not be offensive towards any user. -30min gag/mute->2hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute
  • Do not spam text or voice chat. - 1hr gag/mute->2hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute
  • English only when using voice chat. - It is suggestive to have anyone who can not speak English permanently muted, but the order will remain -1hr gag/mute->6hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute->1 week gag/mute
  • Have a mature voice when using voice communication. - Anyone abusing this will have ( - 2hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute
  • No inappropriate content. - Inappropriate sprays will result in an instant permanent spray ban
  • No hacking/cheating. - This should result in a permanent ban, no exceptions.
  • No exploiting. - Depending on the exploit, the punishment may vary from 2hr ban->1 day ban and then from 1 day to 1 week or 2 weeks ban if this 'exploit' is used/abused again.
  • No advertising hacks/cheats. - 1hr gag/mute->2hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute
  • Calling out an undercover admin is punishable. - 1 day ban->2 day ban->1 week ban
  • Do not abuse "!calladmin". - 1hr mute->2hr mute->1 day mute
  • Jailbreak rules
    https://blackwonder.tf/pages/jailbreak/#0
  • Don't talk over admins during a mic check. - 1 warning->30min gag/mute->
  • No talking over warden. - 1 warning->30min gag/mute->2hr gag/mute
  • No armoury camping. - 1 warning->1 day team ban->1 week team ban
  • No baiting. - 1hr team
  • No delaying. - Should result in being slayed. If this is not an option, - 1hr ban->6hr ban->1 day ban
  • No ghosting. - 1hr gag/mute->2hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute
  • No continuously calling out a false accusation. - 2hr gag/mute->1 day gag/mute->1 week gag/mute
  • Use common sense. - This depends on how the person is acting or what they are doing.
  • No sticky traps. - Sticky trapping is classed under baiting, punishments to result = 1hr team ban->1 day team ban->1 week team ban
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
https://tfstats.tf/player/2581238 - My BlackWonder stats
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198807351114 - My Steamrep

I know that I may be considered "new" to the server or don't have as much time as others, but let me say this.
I have met great friends in the short time I have been on the server, many people even get excited when they see me, this is just a side note. Many of the regulars know that I have applied and have supported me and wished me well. I see light for this server. There are rule breakers everyday but no one is there to deal with them. I don't want to just have power, I want to make this server better. For me. For my friends. For all the future members and potential itself of BlackWonder. I have commited multiple hours of my time per day to even just go on and play, and even act like an admin. People listen, I make sure everyone gets what they want. But I always follow the rules. I can understand if you think I should wait longer but I do ask for this chance to give BlackWonder AUS Jailbreak that last bit of light we need to make it shine. I care about this community and see potential. But I need you all to see potential in me.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application and I hope to get in contact with you soon.

Last edited:

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

hmm.png

*cough*
Was this intentional?

Newly made apps are supposed to be posted here: https://blackwonder.tf/forums/admin-applications.16/

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hi.
Your logs seem fine to me, though I have not searched up certain keywords yet.
Punishment for mic spamming, chat talking over warden. (after warning) - 10min gag/mute->30min mute->1 day gag/mute->1 day ban->1 week ban->Permanent ban
10 minutes is ridiculously short and pointless. You may as well begin at 30 minutes as that is the punishment length from a vote.
I do not recommend banning someone for a comm-related offence.

There are far more rules than just the few you have listed on your application. Go here and look into these issues and it should be fine.

Also I would love to be a Staff as there is drama going on right now. "Woody" and "kaiju" are freekilling and I can not do anything.
This can be resolved if you report them through here with valid evidence or by requesting immediate help in our discord server.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Punishments have not been researched and the applicant immediately applied for admin to deal with individual players without even attempting to use the report system.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Katie Fokins.

Your application;
Your SteamID
[U:1:847085386]
The SteamID we are looking for is this one STEAM_0:0:423542693. The one you listed is your SteamID3.

Your DiscordID
Katie ✓#0001
You are not in Blackwonders discord server.

Have you managed servers previously? Yes (FireHost)
Do you have some sort of proof that can confirm this?

The rest has been said by @markk.

Your chatlogs;
Nothing in your in-game chatlogs I could find and nothing in your discord either since you are not a member of it.

Other;
According to tfstats, your first session was on 04/05-2019. You haven't even played a month on the server and you decided to apply. :oops:
I'll go with -Support for now.

Kayda

Unremarkable
Punishments have not been researched and the applicant immediately applied for admin to deal with individual players without even attempting to use the report system.
Well, no. It wasn't for specific people, it was for everyone. The AUS JB server is dying and I want to give it that light. The people who I (shouldn't have) mentioned are just a small part of the amount of rule breakers there are that get away because admins aren't around. My purpose of applying is to make everyone happy. Obviously no favoritism, I know to play the rules.

Pkay

-------
2019-05-11 10:17:11BlackWonder AUS | JailbreakR7 | MonikaGet Good, Get LMAOBOX
^ just cause for a gag (advertising hacks)
2019-05-14 19:15:46BlackWonder AUS | JailbreakR7 | Monika (Kat)But when you're not an admin, you have to fight fire with fire
^please explain this.

Kayda

Unremarkable
2019-05-11 10:17:11BlackWonder AUS | JailbreakR7 | MonikaGet Good, Get LMAOBOX
^ just cause for a gag (advertising hacks)
2019-05-14 19:15:46BlackWonder AUS | JailbreakR7 | Monika (Kat)But when you're not an admin, you have to fight fire with fire
^please explain this.
The advertisement is false, I did not and have not advertised hacks at all.
And the 2nd message was a mic abuser. I asked him kindly not to intimidate warden but he kept going so I killed him. In which some people were calling it a freekill.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The advertisement is false, I did not and have not advertised hacks at all.
And the 2nd message was a mic abuser. I asked him kindly not to intimidate warden but he kept going so I killed him. In which some people were calling it a freekill.
Those are your own chatlogs. You did advertise hacks.

Then you admit to freekilling because of someone mic spamming. Did you report this fellow?

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Evening R7 | Monika,

The staff has already touched on subjects that needed to be addressed and to be blunt, your responses have me concerned. You have little time with the community and in some areas, it's non-existent. I am not sure if you just don't know that you were advertising hacks or if you simply weren't expecting your own chat logs to be shown. Either way, that does not inspire confidence in your ability to be a knowledgeable and reliable staff member.

For now, I am giving -Support

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Hi Monika ,

It hurts me to see you do such a foolish act to Mic Spam in the server that i had to mute you , i have no reason to +Support you because it doesn't seem like you care about the server that you would like to moderate.
-Support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Monkia,

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Being part of the Blackwonder staff requires a bit of trust and your perceivable confusion over the LMAObox referenced in your chatlog and the lack of support from staff, we must decline your app at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom