Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined R-scootis's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
User name: R-scootis

Name
Officer Scootis

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:215111553

Your DiscordID deez █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀Z ze CoMMuNiST #6425

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
BlackWonder MVM x100
BlackWonder Highertower x100
BlackWonder x2 Highertower x100
BlackWonder Deathrun #2
BlackWonder UK Orange x100
BlackWonder Orange x100

Why would you like to become an admin?
Well when I go on to a blackwonder server (usually the ones above), I see no admin or mod. There are a lot of rule breakers in the x100 servers and some in deathrun, so I want to punish them. Rule breaking isn't rewarding.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I "start" playing at UTC 9pm and "stop" playing at UTC 11am or 1pm. Same thing goes to when I'm in a vacation if I have internet that is enough to play online with. I start playing late when people are in school because I got work, UTC 5:30am or 6am to UTC 10 or 12am.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
These punishments are for the servers I usually play (I listed them). But I'm gonna try playing on more servers like jailbreak and prophunt and also to work on my punishments for rule breakers there.

General rules:
Offensive towards other users: Warn > Gag/mute 30mins > 1hr > 5hrs > 8hrs > 10hrs > 20hrs > 1 day > 1 week > 1 month > 6 months > 1 year > perma chat/voice ban.

Spamming via chat/voice: warn > Gag/mute 30mins > 1hr > 5hrs > 10hrs > 20hrs > 1 day > 1 week > 1 month > 6 months > 1 year > perma chat/voice ban.

Not using english in voice chat: Gag/mute 20mins > 1hr > 5hrs > 5 days > 1 weeks > 2 weeks > perma voice ban till they either learn some english then appeal the ban in the forums or the person who was purposely spoke a none english language decides to speak english in voice chat.

None proper microphone: Ask the person to fix their microphone > voice chat ban 1mins > 10mins > 1 day > perma voice ban till they fix it and have to appeal it in the forums.

Inappropriate content:
1.Conscientious objector decal: perma conscientious objector decal ban (if that's possible).
2.Spray: perma spray ban.

Hacking/cheating: Perma ban!

Exploiting: Warn > slay.

Advertising hacks/cheats: Warn > perma Gag/mute.

Abusing !calladmin: Warn > 1 week gag > perma gag.

Spawn camping: Warn > slay > kick > 1 day ban.

Griefing: Warn > slay > gag/mute 1hr.

Deathrun rules:
Ghosting: Warn > gag/mute 5mins > 10mins > 1 day > 1 week > 1 week...

Round delaying: Warn > slay.

Fake freerun:
1.Saying you'd give a freerun but you kill someone with a manual trap: Warn > slay > kick > slay > kick > 1hr ban.
2.Misleading terms: Warn > slay > skay > kick > kick > 1hr ban.

Suicide as death: Warn > slay > kick > kick...

Abusing map exploits: I think I covered it above.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
In some deathrun maps, my game freezes for 20 seconds minimum. It can stay up to a minute or maybe more. That can cause me not to see or hear anything happening, someone can break the rules then.
I don't use the forums except when I need to go to the wiki section of look at stats.
I don't use my mic as often as I used to and I don't use it in vacations.
I don't stay to play office, bank and other maps but I will if I get accepted as admin.

Edits:
Changed the name because I'm officer scootis but I can be referred to as scootis too.
Changed the time in the first and second rules in the general rules.
Changed a punishment in the third rule.
Added more info in the play schedule.
Edited the punishment for advertising hacks/cheats.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Not using english in voice chat: Gag/mute 1min > 2mins > 3mins > 4mins > 5mins > 1hr > 2hrs > 3hrs > 3hrs > 4hrs > 5hrs > 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 4 days > 5 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 3 weeks > 4 weeks > 5 weeks > 1 month > 2 months > 3 months > 4 months > 6 months > 7 months > 8 months > 9 months > 10 months > 11 months > 1 year > perma voice ban.

Would you really do this?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro,

So, finally found the time to take a quick peek at this.

First off, you applied 5 months ago in a joking matter; https://blackwonder.tf/threads/r-scootiss-admin-application.16772/
I hope you're over this, and I think you are, but I thought I'd bring it up anyways.

You have 2 mutes on your record, both for chatspam.
1567598245109.png

They are old, so I don't think this is an issue.

Your playtime is immense, standing at 19 days and 17 hours.

1567598370951.png

1567598391394.png
1567598408409.png
1567598422951.png
1567598448132.png
1567598464414.png
Now this is a big issue I see. You use "fuck" and "shit" multiple times a day, some of which are aimed at others. "bitch" is another common word you use, and again, some of which is aimed at others. Finally, the remaining swear words, most of em are aimed at other players. showing just how bad your chatlogs are.
In total, I've found 3356 entries of swearing in your chatlogs.

Tony the fat fluffy wolf, Snake and benedevil (I spoke to them in deathrun).
About this, I cannot confirm nor deny they know you, but form the way the sentence is formulated, I'm assuming you've talked to them once and put their names here. (I might very well be wrong about this though)

Offensive towards other users: Warn > Gag/mute 30mins > 1hr > 5hrs > 8hrs > 10hrs > 20hrs > 1 day > 1 week > 1 month > 6 months > 1 year > perma chat/voice ban.
I'm a little confused. The numbers are a bit off, which is fine, but the most concerning part for me is the 1 day to a week. We usually don't escalate that fast, especially comparing that to your previous 4 hour increase.

Spamming via chat/voice: warn > Gag/mute 30mins > 1hr > 5hrs > 10hrs > 20hrs > 1 day > 1 week > 1 month > 6 months > 1 year > perma chat/voice ban.
same issue here.

Not using english in voice chat: Gag/mute 20mins > 1hr > 5hrs > 5 days > 1 weeks > 2 weeks > perma voice ban till they either learn some english then appeal the ban in the forums or the person who was purposely spoke a none english language decides to speak english in voice chat.
5 hours to 5 days? a little to extreme if you ask me.

None proper microphone: Ask the person to fix their microphone > voice chat ban 1mins > 10mins > 1 day > perma voice ban till they fix it and have to appeal it in the forums.
we don't do 1 minute and 10 minute mutes.

1.Conscientious objector decal: perma conscientious objector decal ban (if that's possible).
this does not exist, we ban for that.

Advertising hacks/cheats: Warn > Gag/mute 1 day > perma Gag/mute.
I really don't see what you're trying to archive with a 1 day comm punishment, especially if the next one is perm.

Abusing !calladmin: Warn > 1 week gag > perma gag.
gagging does not prevent the user from using commands, in this case, !calladmin.

Spawn camping: Warn > slay > kick > 1 day ban.
The ladder seems incomplete. please add to this.

Griefing: Warn > slay > gag/mute 1hr.
a comm punishment for griefing? interesting...

Ghosting: Warn > gag/mute 5mins > 10mins > 1 day > 1 week > 1 week...
once again, we don't do 5 and 10 minute punishments.

1.Saying you'd give a freerun but you kill someone with a manual trap: Warn > slay > kick > slay > kick > 1hr ban.
2.Misleading terms: Warn > slay > skay > kick > kick > 1hr ban.
This is the same, and the ladder is incomplete. you would ban for 1 hour, for the player to rejoin soon after it expires and repeat the offence?

Suicide as death: Warn > slay > kick > kick...
I don't see constantly kicking as a solution to a person constantly suiciding...

In general, your punishments are all over the place and your chatlogs are toxic. due to those chatlogs and the sheer amount that I had to correct you on your punishments, I really don't think you're fit to be admin.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
@Gibus has already said most of what I would have said, so I shall not waste time repeating.

I will however politely request that you remove my name from your "Known Admins". Yes, we may have spoken on the Deathrun servers occasionally, but that doesn't mean that you know me. We're not even steam friends, you didn't even ask me if it was ok to put my name. :(

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Hello Scootis, it would be appreciated if you asked first if you could add me to the list of "admins you know", because I wouldn't say I know you past the fact that you play deathrun.
Other staff member(s) will review your application more thoroughly.

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
Now this is a big issue I see. You use "fuck" and "shit" multiple times a day, some of which are aimed at others. "bitch" is another common word you use, and again, some of which is aimed at others. Finally, the remaining swear words, most of em are aimed at other players. showing just how bad your chatlogs are.
I don't remember using those against people this year and late 2018 but maybe I did from previous times. For example when I started play in the blw servers for a few months. Oh I do remember using bitch with tech noir but that's because of the title he used "feminist", so I said femi-bitch because err...I don't agree with feminists' goals.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am sorry, at this time, we much decline your application. We cannot expect someone with your logs to enforce the rules of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom