Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quitting TF2 [Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Australium
Well guys. This is it.

I've been playing TF2 for over 6 years now, and I have been an active member in this community for nearly 3 years. Unfortunately, even after all this time I have spent here, I think this is the point where I have to depart.

Why? Well, its a relatively complicated reason, on my end at least.

Starting off, I have lost all interest in the game as a whole. The game is so unbearably... boring... no matter what efforts I take to enjoy a fresh map or game mode. Basically, gameplay dissolves into a braindead point and click walking simulator. "Hurr durr me am Australian man click head hurrrr" It's a DECADE year old for Christsakes. You seriously cannot expect me to have fun in a game that was built for a bunch of old fart nerds. It pales in comparison to the modern masterpieces of today, such as Fortnite and Animal Crossing.

In addition to this, I have stopped trading entirely. The economy is basically dead. No one seriously trades anymore, keys are inflating to stupid levels, and the entire trade community is operated by margin cutting bot owners that basically make up 99% of all the virtual wealth. It is impossible to get serious offers now, and basically I am left sitting on a cache of unsellable, worthless, junk. How am I supposed to make a profit when demand is constantly dropping (due to the dying player base) and I am swamped by bots? I do not care about pixels anymore. It was a waste of time, to be honest.

With all that being said, I am giving away every single item I have in my inventory (with the exception of a few items from my friends) in a scrap.tf raffle. This includes all of my unusuals, stranges, keys, and spelled items, totaling to over ~$800 dollars.

I can't be bothered to cash out so here it is, the raffle link.

https://scrap.tf/raffles/P6TYB9
Password: cheemsburger

After the raffle concludes, I will subsequently deactivate my Steam, Discord, and Forum account. I have no need for them with the bright future with my Animal Crossing girlfriend.

Goodbye everyone.

Philip, out.

normie

Totally Ordinary
You are simply incorrect
garfield.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom