Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick update on myself (would have to make multiple profile posts so yeah...)

Am I really that bad of a person?

• Yes, you're a bad person and we don't like you

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nah, you're a bit rough around the edges but you're kinda cool

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • You're our Lord and Saviour and you're perfect just the way you are <3<3<3

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

So, might as well do a quick update on myself even though a lot of you seem to generally dislike me but eh...

Lets just start with why am I not as active anymore.
Well to be honest I got really bored of TF2 in general and the Blw JB community is almost dead so I'm playing on other communities a lot now (some Panda NY JB server is my favorite at the moment). Now that I think of it TF2 in general is dying due to more and more games comming out that are better (yes, there are better ones out there such as RDR2).
Got into a new community named Accessed Vault. This is their Discord with all the needed info if you want to join a no bullshit community. It's very new so don't expect a lot players.

Music because why not.
I recently got into Deftones and I'm loving them. Favorite song so far is is Sextape. Also recently got back into metal even though it's mostly Slipknot.
I'm open for any other Indie styled bands if you know of any, I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music.

Did I get back to drinking/smoking/other crap I didn't mention?
Nope. Plain and simple, so if I sound weird or something it's probably because I'm tired or multitasking (yes, men can do multiple things at once ^^). I do have a drink every now and then but it's pretty much becasue of taste or because I'm in a beer pub with friends that are all drinking. And yes alcohol can taste nice depending on what you drink, I like cherry liqueur the most. ''Oh but drinking is bad for you'' piss off...

Any future plans for trying to apply for admin?
Lmao no. The only reason why I'm not completely leaving Blw is because of some great people that I like and that happen to play here.

Am I leaving Steam any time soon?
Nah, think I'll stay for a bit longer but you never know. I might leave in a week or maybe a year.

A list of people that I've met on this shell of a community over the years that matter to me more than the usual (I can remove you from the list if you don't want to be here).
Egg- just the most perfect little girl that I had the honor of being in a relationship with <3. Also one of the best admins here in my opinion.
will5023- think you all know him as one of the greatest if not the greatest admin this community ever had. Helped me out with some things in the past and is a generaly cool person. (Notify me if he ever takes part in some movie, I want to see his work and admire it ;))
Captain- a personal friend of mine and a great snipah, not to be messed with if you're thinking you're a better shot.
Emma- another personal friend that gave me plenty of advice 'n stuff over the time we spoke, is a nice and caring person.
Unicake- polak man, mapper, cool guy who is taking part in the new community I'm in.
Jim- a lovable person that everyone adores, is always there for kind words is one of the most open minded people I've ever met.
I'm only listing these people since they're the only ones that are/were on the forums. I'm not putting in the rest because of convenience's sake.

Did I miss anything? Don't think so...
Anyways I'll be making a poll just to check something, also becasue why the fuck not lol.

Last edited:

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Oh and in case I directly insulted anyone or if it seems like I was trying it was just my nasty comedy that no one likes ;-;

D

Deleted member 2049

If you wan't my opinion, I think you are a bit toxic but that's common considering it is online gaming. For an even more simpler answer you may be looking for, no I don't think you're a bad person. You should know that no one should be able to tell you if you are or are not a bad person. So don't use the poll as a way to determine if you are one or not. That would be for you to decide.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

If you wan't my opinion, I think you are a bit toxic but that's common considering it is online gaming. For an even more simpler answer you may be looking for, no I don't think you're a bad person. You should know that no one should be able to tell you if you are or are not a bad person. So don't use the poll as a way to determine if you are one or not. That would be for you to decide.

Yeah I know. The toxicity at this point is pretty much a result of stressful days so I decided instead of taking it out of others I would just stay off any kind of online interactions so I don't do dumb shit like I tend to.
And the poll was more of a thing where I was interested in how the community percieves me. I know I'm not that bad, sure I come off as rude but that's more of a personality thing where I say things the wrong way and it ends up sounding differently to others than how it sounds to me. The toxicity part... well I already said how my days are rather stressful. I used to go to anger therapy but that was 3-ish years ago and I can keep my cool now. Unless I drink that is...

Also if you don't mind me asking, why do you give a shit about me? Like, every time I post something personal about myself I always see you there, either you leave a comment or a reaction or something...

D

Deleted member 2049

Yeah I know. The toxicity at this point is pretty much a result of stressful days so I decided instead of taking it out of others I would just stay off any kind of online interactions so I don't do dumb shit like I tend to.
And the poll was more of a thing where I was interested in how the community percieves me. I know I'm not that bad, sure I come off as rude but that's more of a personality thing where I say things the wrong way and it ends up sounding differently to others than how it sounds to me. The toxicity part... well I already said how my days are rather stressful. I used to go to anger therapy but that was 3-ish years ago and I can keep my cool now. Unless I drink that is...
If drinking makes you angry, then it's a good idea to avoid it. I don't see why people like drinking or what makes it enjoyable, but I wouldn't know because I don't drink and I'm not old enough to drink either. I don't plan to drink later on either.
Also if you don't mind me asking, why do you give a shit about me? Like, every time I post something personal about myself I always see you there, either you leave a comment or a reaction or something...
I don't know, I can't give a clear or direct answer to that.
Aegeus is quite prominent on the forums. So it`s more of him being active than him caring about you.
I think. :D
Whatever that was supposed to mean, it sounded quite rude the way you put it.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Whatever that was supposed to mean, it sounded quite rude the way you put it.
That did come across as rude, apologies.
What I mean is that you`re quite active on the forums, so it's more of a case than your activity than it is of him posting on your threads all the time.
Once again, sorry.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

If drinking makes you angry, then it's a good idea to avoid it. I don't see why people like drinking or what makes it enjoyable, but I wouldn't know because I don't drink and I'm not old enough to drink either. I don't plan to drink later on either.
Well it depends on the person and surrounding. If you're drinking with friends together and you're all having a good time then you'll be a happy drunk. If you're drinking alone and you were already in a bad mood before that then you'll be pretty bad.

Also if you don't get drunk with your friends at least once before you're 18 then you're missing out on some fun teen time xd.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Also on the note of alcohol, you got two types of drinking. Drinking to get drunk and drinking for enjoyment of the drink.
Drinking to get drunk is a bad idea but most people start off like that. Man I still remember when I was siting on a park bench with a friend drinking a bottle of vodka at 2 am. She was almost 2 years older than me but liked hanging around with me since I was trying to date her younger sister but failed and in the meantime the two of us got to know each other. We got really fucking drunk, went back to her place and just dropped on the bed. No wait, I dropped on the floor xd. The two of us sang and laughed for the whole time and it was really fun while it lasted. Eventually she found a boyfriend and now we still hang out but it's not really what it used to be. Maybe she saw me differently back then or something I don't know.
Then you got drinking to enjoy the drink, which is what older people do as well as myself. I mentioned that I like cherry liqeur and jt's becasue of the smooth sweet taste and texture, you barely notice the alcohol so yeah.

D

Deleted member 2049

Well it depends on the person and surrounding. If you're drinking with friends together and you're all having a good time then you'll be a happy drunk. If you're drinking alone and you were already in a bad mood before that then you'll be pretty bad.
I didn't think much of it that way, good to know
Also if you don't get drunk with your friends at least once before you're 18 then you're missing out on some fun teen time xd.
I don't go out often, and I don't have friends to go out with either. So I mostly just stay at home doing my own thing.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

I don't go out often, and I don't have friends to go out with either. So I mostly just stay at home doing my own thing.
Well in that case... go out more? I'm not good at this type of stuff but the gist of it is that the more you go out the more people you meet, and the more people you meet the more friends you're gonna have. Like there's this coffee shop/bar near me. It's the best bar in the city and often times it get crowded and I'm forced to sit close to others. Except that means that we might talk and then we might stay there longer to chat and we become friends and stuff like that.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom