Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Questions regarding to bannable stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

✯Nezuko✯

Strange
I have a question regarding to some bannable stuff whether we could voteteamban on people who
-Evade Ban
-Mfk before but left during the teamban vote
And also is nsfw spray and signs bannable?

alex_

Truly Feared
As there's 1 mfk who keeps evading the ban and keeps coming back with alt after their account got ban from the server after he get reported and now there's another mfk

Oceanman : vote teamban = mfk!!!!

Anyways votedodging is a ban
(report them with a demo instead of trying to make a vote everytime, it annoys the warden and you can sometimes lr denial in some situations)

NSFW Spray or Objector is a sprayban (idk if donors can "votesprayban" people)

I don't know if you can teamban/gag/mute people who evade though. Just report them though instead of making votes that last for 30 minutes if you want

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Dodging a vote is considered punishable. The best thing to do isn't try to teamban them again when they join back... they left before, why wouldn't they leave again? Best thing is to report on the first instance with sufficient evidence.

NSFW sprays get spraybanned, but I'm not entirely sure if objectors get affected by a sprayban. Regardless, having an NSFW objector is still punishable in one way or another. If it's not via a sprayban, it's via a kick and a tempban if the culprit doesn't unequip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom