Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Question about server features being locked in TF2

ShyPhox

Unremarkable
Whenever I have certain applications open in the background, such as Glasswire or SCPToolKit (used for ps3 controllers) or sometimes nothing at all from what I can see, nearly every command is locked for me, I cannot use the chat, use voice commands, change class, etc. Is there a reason behind this or a bug?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Does this happen only on the blackwonder servers or on all TF2 servers in general?
Perhaps one of these applications is blocking valid TF2 traffic?

ShyPhox

Unremarkable
Does this happen only on the blackwonder servers or on all TF2 servers in general?
Perhaps one of these applications is blocking valid TF2 traffic?
Only happens on blackwonder from what i can see, I have uninstalled glasswire and the only application that I have managed to find blocking anything is my ps3 controller app, but sometimes it still stops me from using anything within the servers when everything but windows processes and steam processes are open.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello ShyPhox,

I just talked to someone facing a similar issue. I will now update the servers with a possible fix and will then send another forum post asking you to try again on a server.

Thank you for your patience

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom