Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered question about jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirbal

Strange
Sometimes warden says follow my markers, and after following some of his markers he says afk freeze, then he puts the marker at another place, and then everyone follow that marker and everyone get killed for following next marker and not being afk freeze, is it counted as trick order and mfk?
also another question, sometimes warden says all "blues" go to my marker or go to a place, and then some reds go to there and warden kills them is it counted as trick order andmfk?

Last edited:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Answering question one: I belive its just like when you are ordered to go onto the yellow line and then the warden puts out a marker.
When the warden gives order for reds to AFK freeze it overwrites the "go to the marker" order and therefore I belive it isn't a trick order.

I read the last question wrong. The reds were never ordered to go onto the marker. But warden still cant give orders to other blues unless they're not with the warden, otherwise it would count as a killorder.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Sometimes warden says follow my markers, and after following some of his markers he says afk freeze, then he puts the marker at another place, and then everyone follow that marker and everyone get killed for following next marker and not being afk freeze, is it counted as trick order and mfk?
also another question, sometimes warden says all "blues" go to my marker or go to a place, and then some reds go to there andwa rden kills them is it counted as trick order andmfk?

Neither of those are trick orders. Unless the warden said something stupid like "go to all my markers no matter what I say"

As for saying blues go to the marker, the truck order rule gives the example of "no deads go to the..." But blue sounds nothing like red... And maybe that is where the warden actually does want the blues to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom