Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Queen's Guard's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen's Guard

User name: Queen's Guard

Name
Queen's Guard

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:208079564

Your DiscordID
Škoda Felicia 1.9 LX#5585

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
i dont know the name of it but i manged it from 2014 to 2017 now that server is shuted down it was 2fort map server and i was moderator on it till 2017 when owner shuted it down so now im offering my services to you.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
well any server and any game mod but for now i saw problems in this server: 185.44.76.140:27010-Blackwonder UK ctf-2fort.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
well i served as moderator from 2014 to 2017 on server that was shutted down so if i you give me a chance i can show what my 3 years of moderation can do

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Cyruim
Lox
they helped me always and teached me how things work in servers and group

How often do you play TF2?
M-10am-3am/3pm-1am
T-same/same
W-same-same
T-same-same
F-same-same
S-same-same
S-2pm-3am/9pm -1am
Sometimes i can watch server for almoust 24h sometimes only like 5h some time i can easily play for 20h without problems.

---------------

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
NSFW sprays/ objectors:Perm spray ban

Being offensive to other players>1h kick>2 day ban>10 days ban>1 months>5 months ban

Mic spam/chat-3 warnning>1 day gag>1 week gag>2 weeks gag>1 month ban>perma ban

Cheating/Hacking>(video and picture)>perma ban

Adverts>1h gag>2 week gag>3 week gag>1 month ban>perma ban

!Calladmin abuse>only if they think its funny to mess with admins and staff>3 warning>1 day gag>1 week kick>perma ban

Gliching in server and doing exploits>
1h ban>2 week ban>1 month ban>perma ban

Some other problems will result in simular way.Depends what problem was made.
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

As i said if you are in need of good moderator i won't disappoint and i will do all in my powers to stop any bad behavior.All stuff i did are not meant to be doned i did all 5 punishments by own mistake cuz i got sick of people who lie and pretend they dont support racism whne clearly they are and they lie admins that i did all things and i get punishment still i respect all admins and if they think i doned wrong then i doned wrong but again im saying all punishments are not meant to be done and big shame on me if i ever doend them.Thank you

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? i can speak lilte bit of Russian my main Bosnian Serbian Croetian and Some German but with English im best well i have problems with writing due to my keyboard issue which i will fix soon.

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak Only)Last Punishment
400May 17 (63 days since)

1595195905594.png

Queen's Guard

Punishment info:

Punishment info:

User name: Queen's Guard

Name
Queen's Guard

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:208079564

Your DiscordID
Škoda Felicia 1.9 LX#5585

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
i dont know the name of it but i manged it from 2014 to 2017 now that server is shuted down it was 2fort map server and i was moderator on it till 2017 when owner shuted it down so now im offering my services to you.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
well any server and any game mod but for now i saw problems in CTF 2fort so i would like to be there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
well i served as moderator from 2014 to 2017 on server that was shutted down so if i you give me a chance i can show what my 3 years of moderation can do

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Cyruim
Lox
they helped me always and teached me how things work in servers and group

How often do you play TF2?
i changed 5 accounts on steam and longest play i had was more than 1k h of play time now its around 300 or 500 still i play it in night time and in morning so on weekends i play all day and night.Not everytime but close to it

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
well im not hard on players and most of people know me as ''good guy'' but when time comes and i see something is wrong i take extreme action on person. if person is yelling idk racism i give 3 warning and then i ban them or kick them most of time i mute them or have a nice talk with them to calm down but on cheats i have no mercy. Cheaters in my days and forever will get instant ban no mercy just punishment. Overall i follow every step players make even when im in ''friendly mod''

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
As i said if you are in need of good moderator i won't disappoint and i will do all in my powers to stop any kiind of bad behavior. Thank you

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? i can speak lilte bit of Russian my main Bosnian Serbian Croetian and Some German but with English im best well i have problems with writing due to my keyboard issue which i will fix soon.
All punushment i had are not meant to be done i was angerd by some grifers and disrespectfull players shame on me and im sorry.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Let it be known that this applicant didn't ask to put my name down as a reference, but I don't really mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom