What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined PynkDino!'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PynkDino!

Username: PynkDino!

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/lytisryght/

Who has punished you?
I'm not sure who did it, but it happened

Why were you punished?
About a year ago, I went through a...phase. 'Twas a nasty one, and I'm not proud of it, but I felt I wasn't having fun at the game due to my lack of skill, so I installed cheats and played on like that for a bit. I tried going onto a Blackwonder server (Hightower x10), and after about 30 minutes of attempting to play on there with my cheats, I got banned (which was reasonable, and I'm not upset for being caught and I don't feel cheated for it).

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've come to apologize for my actions back then, and to confirm that I had trashed the cheats and that mindset several months ago. I recognize how morally important the concept of fair play is, and I promise to be a good dino from now on. No cheats, no sneaky business, I just want to have fun with all your x10s, x100s and VSHs. I miss it, and you guys do hold the majority of fun game modes to play off of Valve servers.

Not to mention that it was my first ever ban from anything like this. I've never received a ban anywhere else before. It was a bad phase and I learned from it the hard way, not just from the punishment your staff gave me, but with social connections and my muscle memory from how I used to play and the people that I drew to myself (by using said hacks). Those people are not very friendly, and I ditched them not long after. It was quite the trip, and I don't wanna do it again.

I am TRULY sorry, and I'd like a second chance. Please.

PS. I know the account is new. The message that came up in-game was to check the forums for more information, in my case was the ban appeal.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
We are glad to hear you have given up your old ways, but we don’t unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)