Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted (PVJ)ᴰᴮ Deagle's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: (PVJ)ᴰᴮ Deagle

Name
(PVJ)ᴰᴮ Deagle

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:135956890

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? Managed as senior moderator on W3E (Mudd gaming) vsh servers (vsh skyhigh and vsh reservoir)

On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high
And a bit on BlackWonder | Trade Minecraft

Why would you like to become an admin? I was a moderator for more than 3 months on my favourite server when it was still ''Muddgaming'' but after Muddgaming's time has come to an end, another community called -W3E- TF2 War3Evolution! revived the 2 vsh servers and i became more active to get a higher rank, i was moderator at first and after some time i ranked up to senior mod. But after all that for a few months i decided to quit Team Fortress 2 for a while and i lost my moderator on that server, now i have returned and when i joined the vsh server i saw the servers are mostly empty and otherwise the player count would be 2-8 on day time so i really want to be staff on a new community because it has active players and i have seen that not many admins are on the servers often and alot of people have been breaking the rules like delaying the rounds, harassing people, suiciding as hale in vsh mode. I really want to help this community by helping people and teaching the newbies.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Benedevil and Zoltan

When are you usually available to play? Weekends and some of the weekdays which will depend on my work and school schedule

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play First of all, i am not a person who instant punishes players, i warn them first depending on what they are doing(imagine this as first step after each forbidden thing to do stated under). But if they use hacks like aimbot i would record it on video and it would be an instant ban for the hacking player.

**Yellow color = light consequenses, orange color = middle consequenses, red = heavier consequenses**

General rules

Micspam: I warn them by telling them not to spam songs, scream, sing or play weird sounds in mic.
After rule is broken again: 15-30-45 min to 1 hr mute -> 1-3-5 hr mute -> 6-12-18 hr to 1 day mute -> 2-4-6 day mute to 1 week -> 2-3-week gag to 1 month gag -> perma. mute

Chat spam: I warn them by telling them not to fill the chat with spam like, trade offers (non-trade servers), lenny faces and other binds.
After rule is broken again: 15-30-45 min gag -> 1-3-5 hr gag -> 6-12-18 hr to 1 day gag -> 2-4-6 day gag to 1 week -> 2-3-4 week gag to 1 month gag -> perma. gag

Talking foreign language: Tell them that all communication on the server must be done in clear and understandable English
After rule is broken again: 15-30-45 min gag/mute -> 1-3-5 hr gag/mute -> 6-12-18 hr to 1 day mute -> 2-4-6 day to 1 week gag/mute -> 1 month gag/mute -> perma gag/mute

Swear and racist remarks (to people): I warn them by telling them it is forbidden to harass people (opinion: i find that those people who make racist remarks should be punished more heavily)
After rule is broken again: 1-3-5 hr silence -> 6-12-18 hr to 1 day silence -> 2-4-6 day silence -> 1-2-3 week silence -> 1 month silence -> perma. silence

Disrespectful to admins: I warn them by telling them it is not nice to swear to people
After rule is broken again: 15-30-45 min silence -> 1-3-5 hr silence -> 6-12-18 hr to 1 day silence -> 2-4-6 day to 1 week silence -> 2-3 week silence -> 1 month silence -> perma. silence

Exploit and glitches: I warn them by telling them it is not allowed to profit from glitches example: build sentry in air and Hale (Easter Bunny, HHH and Christian Brutal Sniper) picks up demo grenade launcher or melee
After rule is broken again: Kick player -> ban for 1-3-5 hr -> ban for 6-12-18 hr to 1 day -> ban for 2-4-6 day to 1 week -> ban for 2-3 week to 1 month -> perma. ban

Ghosting: I warn them by telling them it is not allowed to impact a game play while dead
After rule is broken again: Kick player -> ban for 15-30-45 min -> ban for 1-3-5 hr -> ban for 6-12-18 hr to 1 day -> ban for 2-4-6 day to 1 week -> ban for 2-3 week to 1 month -> perma. ban

Calladmin abuse: First look if it was a misunderstanding, if not then I warn the player and tell him not to do it any more
After rule is broken again: ban for 1-3-5 hr -> ban for 6-12-18 hr -> ban for 1 day -> ban for 2-4-6 day to 1 week -> ban for 2-3 week -> ban for 1 month -> perma. ban

Inappropriate spray: I warn them by telling them that inappropriate sprays are not allowed in here
After rule is broken again: Permanent spray ban

Vs Saxton hale rules:

Camp as hale or spefific classes in RED (scout, soldier, pyro, demoman and spy): I warn them by telling them they are not allowed to camp with that class to avoid alot of players getting bored and waiting for them the whole round.
After rule is broken again: Kick player (multiple times) -> ban for 15-30-45 min to 1 hr -> Ban for 1-3-5 hr -> ban for 6-12-18 hr to 1 day - > ban for 2-4-6 day to 1 week -> ban for 2-3 week to 1 month -> perma. ban

BLU (Saxton Hale) and RED being friendly: I warn them by telling them it is against the rules and if they do it repeteadly they can get a punish.
After rule is broken again: Kick player(s) (multiple times) -> ban for 15-30-45 min to 1 hr -> ban for 1-3-5 hr -> ban for 6-12-18 hr to 1 day -> ban for 2-4-6 day to 1 week -> ban for 2-3 week to 1 month -> perma. ban

Suiciding as Hale: I warn them by telling them that if they are selected as Hale they must play the round out by attacking REDs and if they do not want to be hale they must type !vshtoggle instead
After rule is broken again: Kick player(s) (multiple times) -> ban for 15-30-45 min to 1 hr -> ban for 1-3-5 hr -> ban for 6-12-18 hr to 1 day -> ban for 2-4-6 day to 1 week -> ban for 2-3 week to 1 month -> perma. ban

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Was breaking rules just this week with Will muting you for using a text to speech program in game as well as your chatlog corroborating it. I don't want an admin who actively breaks rules. Player has also not looked at our sourcebans to get a rough estimate of how punishments typically escalate. A large portion of your chatlog is also just various lenny faces.

-Support

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Hi @(PVJ)ᴰᴮ Deagle

Haven't seen you in a while. We used to play deathrun together but then I guess we both stopped playing or went onto different servers. Overall I like your application, it has enough information about you and your past.
The two main concerns that I have are that you use tts and you're a little spammy with lennies in general. I know you're not trying to agitate others on purpose you're just trying to have a good time, but if you would be accepted the tts would have to stop because there is a chance you're annoying someone with it, especially if others are able to use it through you. The other thing is your punishments, there should be more steps, it's not fair to go from a day to permanent, I'm sure you will be able to adjust that.

That's all for now, wish you luck.

Last edited:
Jim, and everyone else, I am really sorry for behaving bad with the TTS program. I knew it existed just few days before i did use it, i saw a guy in another server used it and nobody really said something bad about him and he was not punished for his actions. So i thought that it is allowed to use it, since it only reads what you say. I knew people were finding it annoying but i thought players found it funny. About the lennies, i'm not really spamming the whole chat but sometimes i put some lennies and i will stop using the bind if needed.
Buster, i will adjust that as soon as i can like i will adjust my behaviour. Thanks for the polite reply.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Jim, and everyone else, I am really sorry for behaving bad with the TTS program. I knew it existed just few days before i did use it, i saw a guy in another server used it and nobody really said something bad about him and he was not punished for his actions. So i thought that it is allowed to use it, since it only reads what you say. I knew people were finding it annoying but i thought players found it funny. About the lennies, i'm not really spamming the whole chat but sometimes i put some lennies and i will stop using the bind if needed.
Buster, i will adjust that as soon as i can like i will adjust my behaviour. Thanks for the polite reply.

I'd say you should stop using chat binds all together. I find them quite repetitive and pointless and it's an easy way for people to think you're a youngster because it's often the first thing younger people learn to do with the console. The only binds I'd say is alright is callouts, like "I'm using uber!" or "Medic down!", but they're not used that often in community servers.

Disrespectful to admins: I warn them by telling them it is not nice to swear to people
After rule is broken again: 1-5 hr silence - 6 hr to 1 day silence - 2 day to 1 week silence - 1 month silence - perma. silence

Also, I'm not sure about the others, but I wouldn't change/increase my punishment times because someone insulted an admin over a non-admin.

I'm neutral for now, good luck with the app. ;)

Hi Kiryoto,

I will quit putting the lennies and other ''faces'' in the chat. But what about using a bind that types ''rtd'' (for roll the dice) or other quick commands(like !tp for thirdperson)? I think that should be ok to use.

Also, I'm not sure about the others, but I wouldn't change/increase my punishment times because someone insulted an admin over a non-admin.

I'm neutral for now, good luck with the app. ;)

You are right, i also do not mind someone swearing at me, but i think ''swearing'' still is against the rules and they should be warned about that. So i see swearing to players and swearing to admins as the same thing.
And...

Very much thanks :)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your punishment escalation method is a little out of the ordinary, but I guess if it was identical to other apps, people would begin to accuse you of plagiarism, so carry on. :)

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Your punishments start off a bit weak and scale a bit much (1 - 5 hours from 30 minutes, for example) and your grammar is below average considering you're applying for a UK server. Other than that, I don't see any glaring issues with you or your application.

+support. Good luck.

Your punishments start off a bit weak and scale a bit much (1 - 5 hours from 30 minutes, for example) and your grammar is below average considering you're applying for a UK server. Other than that, I don't see any glaring issues with you or your application.

+support. Good luck.

Hello Wanka,

I have adjusted my punishment times and hopefully you will like it now.
I am learning english by time and by talking in english to others, please do not mind my english skills :D

Thanks for your support and time to reply on my application.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
HI Deagle,

Welcome to the blackwonder team. I look forward to having another set of eyes with me on sky-high. I've already sent you a list of links on discord for you to review.

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
jyjbhf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom