Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pure's introduction

Rodrick

Unremarkable

Rodrick

"Hey, that's mildly adequate.."

General introduction

Salutations, I go under a few nicknames such as Pure, Memay, Snapple, and snek.
I'm a frequent voice chatter, It's kind of a habit now, actually.

Experience
Been on Team Fortress 2 for 5 years now. Mostly just playing around on trade servers, to be honest, but that gave me more time to "study" the different types of players, admins, and hackers.

Personality
I enjoy being a rather private person online. Which means that there is an extraordinary chance that I won't answer any personal question including the following: Age, country, and name.
I tend to be serious the most of the time, no idea why I would be serious on Team Fortress 2 but that's just how I am. Emotions aren't my strong side either, not talking about that I lack sympathy but I just don't find anything funny.
I also came to the horrific discovery that I hate the thought of molten glass, hm..

What I enjoy
I really like the color Pink because it catches the eye and if I ever manage to make it to the admin rank, the first thing I probably would do is set my name color to Pink.
I enjoy slow songs with a nice beat. A playlist that I update sometimes will be provided at the bottom.
Potentially gory games with a lot of detail such as GTA IV or Max Payne 3 is also what I would always prefer to play more than any other games.

Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction
~♡ρυɾε♡

Playlist:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3sO-ZPapkXEII9l1dOZlCNwWj5rPCBhL

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pureli/

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Heyo Pure!
Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay!
If you have any suggestions for our trade servers, please feel free to make threads about it.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hello pure, welcome to the forums! Didn't I play with you on deathrun today? -rolleye--smile-

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Your introduction is way better than mine ;)

Welcome :). Although I dont know if I am in the position to say so :p

EDIT: forgot section

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom