Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Punishment title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
Why not a punishment title? It's not for credits but for the people who were banned/muted/gagged. I'm not sure how this will apply in the game but the punishment title can vary from what the reason was OR what the punishment was (Like a mute, gag or ban if the admin didn't give a reason.). Once you have this title on you cannot wear any other titles until it expires. The punishment title will be how long the ban/gag/mute was (for mutes its double because they can still talk in chat). This type of title can only be activated from a admin mute,gag,ban etc. The punishment title activates of two reasons: The player joined when the ban or gag expired OR they were just muted by a admin.

Lets show two examples:

A (male) mic spammer named Bene-lover started singing: "Bene-chan is our lord and will forgive our sins" etc etc. A admin mutes him for Mic spam. 2 hours. The punishment title pops up and every time he talks its like this: (Mic spam) Bene-lover: I still love bene-chan. This last for four hours.

A (female) spammer/mass free killer named Bene-hater either spammed in chat or mass free killed. Admin does a punishment and the reason. Once the ban or gag expires the punishment title is equipped until the time runs out.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I think is an ok idea. Makes it a bit easy to keep an eye on rulebreakers.

Me showing off my "MFK" title on a JB, filled with shame...
T_T

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't think we need to shame punished players even more by putting a giant sign on their back saying "I'm a rulebreaker;" although I see where you're coming from.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

There is a fine line between having titles and the chat being unicorn vomit. I think this would cross that line.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Sourcebans++: player "bene lover" muted for 2 hours "mic spam"
Sourcebans++: player "Wanka prick" gagged for 2 hours "chat spam"
Sourcebans++: player "Sourcebans ++" gagged for 2 hours "chat spam"
Player1: omg stop pls

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

An admin can already see the amount of comm blocks or bans a player has when they connect, so there's no need to go putting a big ol' label on them that says they've broken the rules. It's unnecessary and a little mean to call people out like that in my opinion. What rules a player has broken is for them to keep in mind, not everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom