Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Punishment Appeals

• Thread starter Deleted member 7683
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7683

What was your type of punishment?:
Team Ban.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:428595130 https://steamcommunity.com/id/feeling_good_/

Who has punished you?

Velcro

Why were you punished?
Favoritism.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did something illegal on JailBreak without knowing it. In minigames like Diner and Theater I always gave the lr to the last person left even without her doing the minigame, I always heard that, the last person alive on the red team deserves the lr, so I started to do it, even without knowing that this rule was false, I have no idea who invented this rule.
I looked at the rules here in the forum, but I found nothing about it, something like, "all prisoners are required to do the Theater and the Diner"

Last edited by a moderator:

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

(just for reference, i will upload the demo of the moment here, the tick is 40000 and the name of the demo is 2020-01-13_00-14-44)
Sorry mate, but saying "i looked at the rules in theres nothing about it" dosent really help your appeal here, https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak/ you can check it by yourself at the "Theatre" section.
But, not just you didnt actually read the rules to know that, but you also made an alt account to tban evade your punishment, as you can see at this demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b-pIIZQSLe3hz9tAtKT8Eh09fogJzztD/view (at around 14300 ticks you can see him talking whitch is clearly his voice and around 33000 ticks you can see him joining blue). Declined

Attachments

• 2020-01-13_00-14-44.dem
    74.5 MB · Views: 183
D

Deleted member 7683

So let's start, I really saw the rules and the only thing I found was this.

Theatre.

A maximum of 8 Reds will be given the option of “hat, joke, spray or taunt” and the guards must vote in team chat whether to allow the prisoners to pass or be killed. The Warden can not decide alone; if there is only the Warden alive on the Blue team, then theatre can not be played.

Well, that’s not clear to me, I didn’t see in this section of rules where my problem is, maybe I’m wrong.

And yes, I was using another account because I like to play as a director, and this is not a justification, it is just a statement, I just wanted to know why you ignored my Call for Punishment for all this time, it is very convenient for me to be banned and you reply right after, I don’t want to believe it, but I think there’s something wrong with that.

I wanted to ask a question for blackwonder's moderation and administration, are you really trying to give maximum support to the players on your servers?

I hope I won't be ignored again, and thanks for the answer, Velcro.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I did something illegal on JailBreak without knowing it. In minigames like Diner and Theater I always gave the lr to the last person left even without her doing the minigame, I always heard that, the last person alive on the red team deserves the lr, so I started to do it, even without knowing that this rule was false, I have no idea who invented this rule.

One of the most basic rules of JB is that the players must participate in 1 game to be eligible for LR. If not, then you would be showing favoritism.

I just wanted to know why you ignored my Call for Punishment for all this time, it is very convenient for me to be banned and you reply right after, I don’t want to believe it, but I think there’s something wrong with that.

I wanted to ask a question for blackwonder's moderation and administration, are you really trying to give maximum support to the players on your servers

So you are upset that the volunteer staff weren't available when you wanted them, but that they happened to see you breaking rules and punished you?

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Well, that’s not clear to me, I didn’t see in this section of rules where my problem is, maybe I’m wrong.
I dont think you read the entire definition of Theatre.
Theatre

This minigame cannot be played if there are more than 8 REDs alive. If the Warden is the only living BLU, they may not play Theatre. The REDs will be called to the stage one-by-one and asked whether they want to give a Joke, have their hat rated, have their spray rated, or have their taunt rated. The Guards must vote in team chat once the player has chosen and performed the action they chose. The Warden cannot choose alone who lives or dies, and a vote of 50% counts as a Pass/Live for the RED player. All REDs must participate in this minigame before an LR can be given. If a Warden gives an LR to a RED that has not participated in the minigame, they are favoring and can be reported.

And yes, I was using another account because I like to play as a director, and this is not a justification, it is just a statement, I just wanted to know why you ignored my Call for Punishment for all this time, it is very convenient for me to be banned and you reply right after, I don’t want to believe it, but I think there’s something wrong with that.

I wanted to ask a question for blackwonder's moderation and administration, are you really trying to give maximum support to the players on your servers?

I hope I won't be ignored again, and thanks for the answer, Velcro.

Besides ShadowMario and sometimes Perk, im the only guy moderating BR JB at this moment, and i have other things to do in my life besides moderate BlackWonder, i just do what i can do to help when i have the time to do so.

Nothing you said yet actually shows anything that would make me want to revoke your teamban.

D

Deleted member 7683

I don't get upset when I'm punished, because I know I'm breaking rules and I don't see anything bad about it; however, I saw people breaking rules in front of the moderators and nothing was happening to them. , things that in the past I have been punished. For example, killing a prisoner at the end of the round, I did it right after the rules were updated and I was banned by freekill.

Sorry for the bad english, i'm tryed my best.

And Thanks for reply, RainbowRobb.

D

Deleted member 7683

I dont think you read the entire definition of Theatre.
Theatre

This minigame cannot be played if there are more than 8 REDs alive. If the Warden is the only living BLU, they may not play Theatre. The REDs will be called to the stage one-by-one and asked whether they want to give a Joke, have their hat rated, have their spray rated, or have their taunt rated. The Guards must vote in team chat once the player has chosen and performed the action they chose. The Warden cannot choose alone who lives or dies, and a vote of 50% counts as a Pass/Live for the RED player. All REDs must participate in this minigame before an LR can be given. If a Warden gives an LR to a RED that has not participated in the minigame, they are favoring and can be reported.

Besides ShadowMario and sometimes Perk, im the only guy moderating BR JB at this moment, and i have other things to do in my life besides moderate BlackWonder, i just do what i can do to help when i have the time to do so.

Nothing you said yet actually shows anything that would make me want to revoke your teamban.

In fact I haven't seen all the definitions of the mini-game, where should I see it? whenever I search for "BlackWonder Rules" on google the same JailBreak rules links always appear, and it doesn't say that all prisoners should participate in the mini-game, sorry for the ignorance, but I couldn't find the updated rules.

Thanks for reply, Velcro.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
In fact I haven't seen all the definitions of the mini-game, where should I see it? whenever I search for "BlackWonder Rules" on google the same JailBreak rules links always appear, and it doesn't say that all prisoners should participate in the mini-game, sorry for the ignorance, but I couldn't find the updated rules.

Thanks for reply, Velcro.

He told you exactly where those rules were.
Sorry mate, but saying "i looked at the rules in theres nothing about it" dosent really help your appeal here, https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/jailbreak/ you can check it by yourself at the "Theatre" section.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
just quickly dropping in.
here are the links to the rules and definitions.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't get upset when I'm punished, because I know I'm breaking rules and I don't see anything bad about it;
in addition to fallaciously "not being able to find the rules" and the apparent use of alt account(s) are the final reasons for this appeal being declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom