Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Punishment appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

What was your type of punishment:Banned

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:96882877

Who has punished you?could not find mine

Why were you punished?Donor abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?Well the thing is I am a donor or was but um at the start of the round I always ask the warden if they have mic and a person with a mic did not speak for 10 seconds so I assumed it was one of those kind of people with no mic that are for some reason on blue and so I voted to mute him but then when the vote was on he started talking and the admin cancelled the vote, so in my point of view and my opinion it was mostly the wardens fault but I probably should have waited a little longer in my opinion, plus I am kind of new to donor so It was an accidental vote and I believe my ban should be revoked and give back donor to me and that would be my last chance if next time I screw up I'll take the punishment.

Thank you for seeing my appeal, I hope you guys reconsider and allow me to play on your server because you're the most fun server to play on within the tf2 community and I would love to stay donor and help donate to the server each month.

-Dr.Hexmask

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you are not allowed as a donor to mute people if they dont answer you, you even said they should have answered you and as far as i know this isnt the first time i've had to deal with you on a situation like this. seeing as i believe it was only last night you and i had a similar conversation about something like this. this appeal will not be getting accepted. you say it was an accidental vote but as is clear in the screenshots i have and the demo also you clearly asked and said "they should have answered me" a warden has till 9 to give orders you dont just wait ten seconds after demanding they use it in order to mute them, you didnt even wait until 30 seconds to slay them. it was not the wardens fault at all as they were USING THEIR MIC LAST ROUND. declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom