Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Puggy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

User name: Puggy

Name
Puggy

Your Age

Your SteamID
i dont have 1

Your DiscordID
whats that

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
my life

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
la jb

Why would you like to become a moderator?
so i can get nudes

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
all of them

When are you usually available to play?
we i get the good stuff

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
ban for everything

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
this is how not to become mod. pls give the nudes to me

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
ligma

el goblino

memed-io-output.png
memed-io-output.png
memed-io-output.png
memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png
memed-io-output.png
memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png memed-io-output.png

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
1487911170602.gif

You ever go onto a YouTube video for a song you really like only to find out a bunch of posers are talking about Supernatural? Feels bad. Feels real bad. Like I know you guys liked the song enough to look it up, so how about you check out some of the bands other music too. But no, that's not going to happen. They'll cling to that one song and keep commenting "haha I guess Chuck was right LOL!"

This shouldn't bother me as much as it does but like come on. I wanna talk about Motorhead in the comments of a Motorhead song, not the season finale of a show that should have ended at least half a decade ago. It's like inviting a friend over your house and they start painting your walls a color your don't even like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom